PDA

View Full Version : Reg Problem 2?

Paintballranger
01-26-2006, 01:10 AM
Yeah soo to the ones who offerd me help I need a little more. See Im the type of person who cant wait to get helped on and plus I wanna be a gun tech as well as a good player but to my point I took the liberty and took apart my regulator and all the pieces seem to be fine now..Does any have a diagram of the regulator?????

Cuz I know how to put back together but I am not sure of this one piece let along my room being messy if even belongs in the gun.

I have the one piece with the red o ring
the piece with the black o ring the spring and the piece to put pressure on the spring.

but I have a rubber piece maybe a stopper but I dont if even belongs to the regulator or its something else can any one offer some help with out laughing in my face here

shunut
01-26-2006, 04:27 AM
What type of regulator do you have? Is it the stock one that comes on the Fenix?

Paintballranger
01-26-2006, 01:34 PM
It is the stock regulator that comes with the fenix all I wanna know is a there a rubber piece like a stopper that is suppose to be in it and do u know of a diagram I can see.

ooglieboogliebob
01-29-2006, 09:29 AM
look in your manual ... it should tell you how to put it apart and put it together ...

Paintballranger
01-29-2006, 12:22 PM
My maunual just tells me how to put together my gun dont show the pieces if the internals to the regulator

shunut
01-29-2006, 07:01 PM
I looked for a diagram of the stock regulator on there but didn't have any luck. I suggest you call Kingman and see if they can help.

Paintballranger
01-30-2006, 12:43 AM
I believe before they changed the fourms here some one had a diagram of it up but the picture never showed up

ooglieboogliebob
01-30-2006, 08:35 AM
hmm ... yeah, i didn't have any luck either ... i looked at the manual .. and it didn't say anything about the reg ...

just try it with and without it ...