PDA

View Full Version : I Hate This Group

marvin-martian
04-19-2007, 03:11 PM
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2007/04/18/national/main2699800.shtml

someone is going to get hurt here, i just know it. i just showed this to my dad and he got pissed off and stormed off.

Team Ramrod
04-19-2007, 03:17 PM
I wouldn't normally say it but someone needs to plow (just for irony) a Humvee through the whole lot of them and end it. They are horrible people. Sure its your right to picket and go ahead, but for sheer human decency not at a funeral (of a soldier who protects your right to picket whom they normally picket) thats just wrong.

Give the family some compassion, they're burying their sons/ daughters after the rampage of a madman.

edit: more http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2QRyr3_nCF4

vwjimmy
04-19-2007, 03:57 PM
I have been a member of the Patriot Guard Riders for awile now....
We protect families from these types of idiots...
Check it out:
Patriot Guard (http://www.patriotguard.org/Home/tabid/53/Default.aspx)

Jegger24
04-19-2007, 04:35 PM
Here's to you VW and the rest of the riders - :waytogo: :peace: :)

Maxx-Damage
04-19-2007, 04:38 PM
Those people are beeping unbelieveable. Makes me made to see that, maybe someone should send a assassin to deal with the leader. Wonder if theyd picket that, considering it might be thought of as a account of god....

And before i forgot, go VW.

HelpDeskHustler
04-19-2007, 04:40 PM
I figured they would, they do high profile funerals, even if the gay theme doesn't apply.

calebh
04-19-2007, 04:55 PM
protest all you want, but a funeral is not the place for it. these ppl disgust me

durrell
04-19-2007, 05:00 PM
They're all well on their way to Hell.

HelpDeskHustler
04-19-2007, 05:11 PM
it bothers me that this much ignorance and stupidity can be a result of the same national system which helps teach future leaders. I'm not blaming the public schools, I'm blaming people's acceptance of the small instances of propaganda, which end up escalating in rare situations, ending up with a bunch of people who are
1. stupid enough to think people are going to "repent" after they quasi-terrorize them.
2. are intolerant/stupid enough to protest what the book the claim to follow states as "free will"
3. They are dumb enough to protest it at an unrelated event, simply because it gets media attention
4. they claim to follow the bible, when it clearly states (a bajillion times) that judgment is meant for God, not man.

potential knowledge was destroyed by quasi-brainwashing, quasi-propaganda (my new expression for censorship), and regular propaganda.

its just amazing to me that things that are so close to something people find to be wrong; terrorism, propaganda, brainwashing, can be done so simply, and legally.

HelpDeskHustler
04-19-2007, 05:19 PM
They're all well on their way to Hell.
For just as you judge and criticize and condemn others, you will be judged and criticized and condemned, and in accordance with the measure you deal out to others, it will be dealt out again to you.
-Matthew 7:2

newkid
04-19-2007, 05:22 PM
I have a question: Why?

HelpDeskHustler
04-19-2007, 05:26 PM
I have a question: Why?
the woman who runs it tells her pushover underlings that they should protest in high media areas to recruit more weak-minded people

Muddytaco
04-19-2007, 05:33 PM
I hope somebody hurts them, I know if they came to a funeral i was attending atleast a few would get dropped by me without a doubt.

On another note my uncle is in the Patriot Guard also, I would be in it to if my dirtbike was street legal.

Nader
04-19-2007, 10:59 PM
Makes me sick to the stomach. People like this are why I choose not to call myself a member of the "Church".

I puked once today from working out, and I almost did again.....bastards.

Jack In The Box
04-20-2007, 11:04 AM
As a believer, these poeple, (I say people only because my beliefs say resist temptation, this includes slander), shame me.

I hold my head up for what I believe, I dont throw it in someones face. The bible says be a light, not a torch. These "cultists", (yes I say it, look it up) are the only ones who should worry about hell.

Half of what they say in there interviews is completely contridictory to what they preach. God judge them.

HelpDeskHustler
04-20-2007, 07:45 PM
You know, I like to see religion as a guidance, not an order, and when people treat things like an order they get into the whole, "I'm right and you're wrong" which completely defeats the purpose in the first place. Arguing a situation which you CANNOT physically prove rather than simply "live and let live" mentality is just stupid. Almost all mainstream, properly interpreted religions believe the same thing, but their symbols are different. These people I would consider to be below this standard of "live and let live" because frankly, they present a clear ignorance of something they claim to be their source.

VS3 Sniper
04-20-2007, 08:19 PM
Dang I sure wish I had the time in my day to picket.....but I have a life. Don't these ppl have jobs or lives?

Nader
04-21-2007, 02:52 AM
I don't know if you all heard, but thankfully someone offered Fred Phelps and his "followers" three hours of national radio time so that they would not protest at any of the memorial services or funerals for those who were killed at Virginia Tech.

While it is sad to see that Phelps will get anything, it's great that the families in mourning will not have to deal with those pests along with their own grief.

Edit: The conservative radio host Mike Gallagher is the one who offered them the air time.

leed
04-21-2007, 10:03 AM
I don't know if you all heard, but thankfully someone offered Fred Phelps and his "followers" three hours of national radio time so that they would not protest at any of the memorial services or funerals for those who were killed at Virginia Tech.

While it is sad to see that Phelps will get anything, it's great that the families in mourning will not have to deal with those pests along with their own grief.

Edit: The conservative radio host Mike Gallagher is the one who offered them the air time.

:thumbup::thumbup:

Ghost:
Couldn't a law be passed that prevented people from interrupting funeral services? It's not like it would really hurt anyone if they passed a law like that.

yod3r
04-21-2007, 10:50 AM
thats pretty terrible that a human being can do something like that...if i even seen one of those people they would be headed to a hospital

marvin-martian
04-21-2007, 11:16 AM
Dahn and others may have the law on their side. In 2006, in response to protests at the funerals of dead U.S. soldiers, Virginia enacted a law that added funerals and memorial services to the state’s disorderly conduct statute. Other states have adopted similar measures to allow police to keep WBC protesters out of earshot.

yay!

leed
04-21-2007, 11:23 AM
yay!

w00t-w00t.