PDA

View Full Version : Battery Problems

Jimmyd24
04-18-2007, 11:56 AM
So I got a promaster for chirstmas and love the thing, however, it seems that everytime i play i need to change the batteries on the thing and that takes like 15 minutes to do because i need to undo like 12 screws. I use a regular 9-volt is there anything i can do about the problem

Team Ramrod
04-18-2007, 12:34 PM
what quality of batteries are you using? Getting higher quality batteries should give you some longer life.

Ace24
04-18-2007, 06:35 PM
Do you leave the batteries in when you don't use it? If so, thats your problem right there. If I'm not mistaken, the Promaster has the same issue with batteries that the T-1 does... it eats them up when the gun is off.

Best thing to do would to get yourself a chargable 9-v and/or just take the battery out after you play. I know it's a hassel.... but it'll save you time when you want to play.

Hob Hayward
04-19-2007, 06:57 AM
Yeah, rechargeable 9v's are definitely handy in the long run, just get two of em so you have a backup, and then you won't have to worry about having batteries, and you won't go through a 9v every game.

bamf-hacker
04-19-2007, 07:31 AM
You should not leave a battery in your e-gun after you play anyway. Batteries can and will at some point leak or explode and you do not want that in the frame of your gun. When you get home from playing and are stripping your gun down to clean it (you do clean your gun after you play, right?) just keep the battery out. When you go to play and you are doing your once over on the gun (you do look over your gun before you play, right?) you can put the battery back in.

vwjimmy
04-19-2007, 09:39 AM
You should not leave a battery in your e-gun after you play anyway. Batteries can and will at some point leak or explode and you do not want that in the frame of your gun. When you get home from playing and are stripping your gun down to clean it (you do clean your gun after you play,right? ) just keep the battery out. When you go to play and you are doing your once over on the gun (you do look over your gun before you play, right? ) you can put the battery back in.

Yes and Yes.....
;)