PDA

View Full Version : Help out with some upgrade ideas for MR1

TheRogueGnome
04-18-2007, 08:13 AM
okay so we will start with i have a MR1 with an v.2 etrigger, halo frontman hopper,empire twister barrel. I will say that the barrel shots barrels with 0 accuracy or consistancy. they go up or down or tail off right or corkscrew. What can i do to improve the accurancy. also with the e-trigger on semi mod but with a rocker trigger i think im out shooting the gun or bolt. what would be some upgrades you recommend?

bamf-hacker
04-18-2007, 08:28 AM
Well there are a few things to do. First switch to HPA that will help with you air source being more constant and that will help ball accuracy.

As for a barrel get your self a barrel kit so you can match paint to bore size that will also help your accuracy.

You are not out shooting the gun, what are doing is out shooting the loader. Get something faster like a Z-boarded Egg or a Halo B.

Jegger24
04-18-2007, 09:13 AM
Another hopper idea is a FASTA! :D

TheRogueGnome
04-18-2007, 10:27 AM
kewl now switching to HPA do i need to change some guys in my gun or will just screw the bottle on and haul a$$? hopper wise ill try that out with an eggy this weekend..my boy is selling his

kidonfire
04-18-2007, 03:28 PM
No modification is needed to use HPA

Ace24
04-18-2007, 07:05 PM
Your balls were probably flying everywhere due to dimples in the balls, either that or you were shooting through broken paint. Even a totally crap barrel won't make the balls fly everywere.

- Don't shoot old, dimpled paint
- If you get a break (unless you own a J&J Ceramic barrel), squeegie it instead of shooting through it to clean it out
- Faster loader
- HPA

Your barrel should be fine...