PDA

View Full Version : Problem with bolt

xSoulsx
04-17-2007, 02:58 PM
With my Electra 05' the "Top Cocking Knob"(<<<In the manuel) is very hard to get out... I have tried myself, with pliers, and nothing else.

I was wonder if there was a problem with it or there is an easier way to get it out...

Thanks

PS: When I tried to take out the knob with the pliers i wrapped it with a paper towel so i wondent get wrecked...(For those of you who wold say somehting:D )

shunut
04-17-2007, 03:28 PM
There really is no trick, just pull straight up as hard as you can. I'm not sure how old or big you are but trying having someone bigger than you give it a try, if thats possible.

Another option is a pry bar or something similar. wedge it between the bottom of the cocking knob and the body, just be careful not to damage the body.

xSoulsx
04-17-2007, 03:50 PM
oK Thanks

xSoulsx
04-17-2007, 03:51 PM
And why is it hard to get out? I used to pull it out with no problem

kidonfire
04-17-2007, 07:44 PM
I think there is a screw on the back that you can loosen so it's easier. just do it in small increments though.

spyderpilotacs05
04-18-2007, 04:45 PM
same problem different gun. i just kept on trying and got it after a week or two. but now the top of my gun looks like you know what from the pliers scratching it. now that i got it out when play the top cocking knob shoots out but thankfully it didnt go far. Just keep the knob out and if it doesent recock i just use a stick :confused: but it doesent matter i plan to get a new gun (vs2 or wrath) soon