PDA

View Full Version : In need of spare change...

chubb0rz
04-17-2007, 01:34 PM
Well I've come to the point where I need extra money for things that I want to work on (cars mostly) but I dont have the funds to keep up for the long haul I think.

I was just wondering what anyone here does for side work to get a little extra change in their pocket.

...and yes, legal things. ;)

thechubbss12
04-17-2007, 01:56 PM
Aside from a Job.... I Pawn stuff or mow some lawns....

Lasly i sell off (used, Returned) paintball parts for larger companys...

HelpDeskHustler
04-17-2007, 02:08 PM
i cant say... but it only five dorrrar. :dodgy:

i sold a boatload of paintball stuff.

Moe
04-17-2007, 04:59 PM
DRUGS.
just kidding
oh, and buy cigarettes for people under 18.:thumbup:
just kidding
I usually just bum work off of my dad if I am at home.

HelpDeskHustler
04-17-2007, 06:49 PM
you should probably drench your post in dodgys so you don't get in trouble :dodgy: :dodgy::dodgy::dodgy::dodgy::dodgy::dodgy::dodgy: :dodgy::dodgy:

You have included 11 images in your message. You are limited to using 10 images so please go back and correct the problem and then continue again.

Hoppy11
04-17-2007, 08:43 PM
Pop Cans. Ok ok.. Beer cans. 10 cents for each can here in Michigan. That also goes for pop cans too.

chubb0rz
04-18-2007, 05:32 AM
Pop Cans. Ok ok.. Beer cans. 10 cents for each can here in Michigan. That also goes for pop cans too.
Yea lucky for you guys.

Really I want to get into doing some photography part time or even freelance for a paper or magazine, I just need a couple pieces of gear and I'll be set.

bamf-hacker
04-18-2007, 05:53 AM
You mean the money we get for Mod'ng here is not enough... :D

Get a job at the place you need stuff the most. Then you get a little income and a discount :)

STRIKEFIRST
04-18-2007, 06:08 AM
I used to do side work doing CAD for a one man architectural show...that was years ago.

Now...I work Overtime.

Hoppy11
04-18-2007, 07:49 AM
Also chubz, I don't know if you have any experience but my friend here at school does websites on his free time and I know customers pay anywhere from 1-6g per website. He has been doing it for awhile now so I don't know what people would pay like a rookie.

.21'[~tw!tch*
04-18-2007, 09:37 AM
I have worked with my dad in just about any field for physical labor, Yes im only 19 but he is a god amoung men and is 54 and done ALOT of stuff being the youngest of 8.

He has been working on cars more particularly for 38-39 years now and is a great teacher. Mostly I would apply for a clean up job at a mechanic shop or body shop.
Ussually the shops are allways looking for some B!tC* work, but they will pay you nuff to get wut you need most likely and they just so happen to be in that field your looking to purchase from. The best thing about the job is those guys allways have stuff just laying around. I mean I aquired the suspension and a spare 302 motor for my mustang just by talking to people. NO CHARGE woot. too bad I decided to drop the 351 lawl. anyways I would reccomend looking around at wuts availiable around you for Car places. Try and get in even if it is the B!tC* work for starters you'll move up with knowledge.

and if you need anything for cars liek parts etc. PM me. We own a shop in IL and can order just about anything, also find out wut the cheapest place near you for parts.

also: wut kind of cars were you thinking bout getting into?

.;p3ace:.

HelpDeskHustler
04-18-2007, 01:25 PM
you could offer PS work, you could become a chacha.com guide...

chubb0rz
04-18-2007, 01:52 PM
Right now I'm only looking into finishing some mods on my durango but I am saving to buy a old car. Really wanting a 71 or older mustang. I could go for a charger or chevelle but those are harder to come by.

Ace24
04-19-2007, 03:58 PM
I have two jobs... then for side money I work on my friends cars, changing oil, breaks, exaust pipes, washing their cars, exc...

Or I take pictures.

or.... mow lawns.