PDA

View Full Version : K let's do this....

QAZ123
01-25-2006, 07:45 AM
Name on the field- JB, pumpmaster B(don't ask), pump guy or pump or depending on where I'm at QAZ
Position usually play- Front was usually going for snake but now I'm digging the center 50 bunker's!
Recball/woodsball/tourney- All, recball almost every weekend, SEPL tournies, CTS alternate, Total Grief pump XBall series(I hope)
Primary marker- Don't have a primary but I have a urban camo vsc phantom and an Ironmen Intimidator
How often do you play- Usually 2-3 times a month
Apparel on the field- Empire pant's, Nike cleat's, nike kneepad's, redz elbow pads, in the summer just a jersey in the winter it's t-shirt and a hoodie, gloves, profiler, either a grey bandanna or a dye bounce cap!
Best move ever on the field- Center 50 getting laid into by some guy to there right 30. Flat out unloading on my bunker. Popped out to take a look-see, popped back in, popped back out took one shot with my phantom and popped back in before I even saw if it broke. It broke, game over got mad prop's from the spectator's watching from the sidelines!

K...next!!

JB.

chubb0rz
01-25-2006, 07:53 AM
Name on the field - Dave, David, Martinez or any name my coach recalls thats not mine.
Position - Mid, Back, or Tape. I play the tape by far the best out of all 3.
Recball/woodsball/tourney - Tourny, unless I dont have practice than I recball with old teammates.
Primary Marker - I have a few but always have to whip out the o'bonebrake ;)
How often do you play - Up to about 2 times a week/weekend.
Apparel - Proto Mask, Advantage RT Sandana, Custom Jersey, Regular shirt underneath, Empire React pants, Empire contact gloves, Dye Socks, Dye ATCs, Empire 06 Action Pack, and Empire Groundpounder Knee Pads
Best move ever on the field - In recball it was winning a 4 on 1 :) in tourny shooting 2 guys out off break in under 10 seconds in 3man.

:cool:

vikingshadow
01-25-2006, 08:19 AM
Name on field - Bryce, Coach, Mr. B
Position - Mid/front, usually tape, but I'm considered an insert - I "insert" wherever I'm needed
Recball/woodsball/tourney - Tourney and practice - recball with teammates
Primary Marker - I currently use the Shocker or the Angel
How often do you play - up to twice a week/weekend - during the summer could be as often as 4 times
Apparel - grey profiler, homemade blue/black sandana or the Advantage RT sandana, homemade headbands, Redz eNVy jersey, eNVy pants, eNVy gloves, Redz elbow pads, Franklin knee pads, in winter black drylock gear (like underarmour only cheaper) in summer, just a jersey, Redz 3.3 comfort/Dimension pack, Adidas baseball cleats
Best move on field - down to 3 vs 1, I shot one guy from across the field pulled a runthrough on the last two

shunut
01-25-2006, 08:35 AM
Name on the field- Josh, hey you

Position usually play- Front or where ever they need me

Recball/woodsball/tourney- Mainly Rec

Primary marker- Right now I don't have a gun that is working, but my primary will be an Ego soon

How often do you play- 2-3 times a month

Apparel on the field- Pants, not any specific brand but they are made from the same material most paintball pants are made of, T-Shirt, JT Proteus Mask, Redz Dimensions 3.3 pack

Best move ever on the field- I had 3 or 4 people in front of me, I managed to run and hit a bunker about 5 feet in front of their front guy, without getting hit. Then this kid started acting cocky and said you're stuck bud, if you want I'll let you out. So one of the guys on the other team apparently didn't know I was in the bunker I was in and ran up into a bunker directly across from me, so I got him out. The guy was still talking trash to me and so I decided no guts, no glory so I popped up out of the top of the bunker, which he wasn't expecting, I think he was expecting me to come around the side, and gog'd him. That made him mad so he started yelling and calling for a paint check on me. I was clean. At this point I finally got some help and we ended up winning that game.

geeZus
01-25-2006, 08:59 AM
Name on the field- Chris?
Position usually play- Front
Recball/woodsball/tourney- Tourney
Primary marker- None right now
How often do you play- Used to play once a week, now none
Apparel on the field- Diablo pants, team jersey/t-shirt, dye c5 arm pads, mantis 4+3 pack, nike cleats, blue profiler, GUCCI HEADBAND
Best move ever on the field- The week before World Cup we were practicing on the field at a team practice. In one of the games, I ran to L2(second nuckle of the snake) off the break, I shot out the guy down the tape line, got up and ran down the tape line, shooting 3 out of the 4 remaining guys out. One of my teammate's was running down the opposite tape line a little delayed, and shot out the last guy who was on that side. Game lasted about 10 seconds.

lewizz124
01-25-2006, 09:32 AM
Name on the field- Steve, powder, jeeves, nancy (from my dad when hes there if im doin crappy.)
Position usually play- front/snake side
Recball/woodsball/tourney- Recball/Tourney
Primary marker- olive PM5
How often do you play- once week usually somtimes two
Apparel on the field- red 06 empire invert pants, red and black dye c5 jersey, 3+2 pack, whatever beanie/headband i feel like wearing normally my visor beanie, nike cleats, mask depends on what week it is lol im fickle.
Best move ever on the field-
during a practice with one of the house teams at a local field i shot one kid off the break while i was runnin to the snake. then i shot out the guy on the left tape then i ran from the snake to the back right shooting out the mid guy on the way then bunkering the back right and shooting the back left from there. hehe it was like 10 seconds and it was a 5 man game so i got all the K's. that was pretty cool and i got some mad props.

spyderpaintball
01-25-2006, 11:20 AM
Name: Ryan, Murph

Position: Everywhere ussually mid to front

Rec/Tourny/Woods: Tourny

Primary Marker: 2k2 Tadao'ed Intimidator

How Often: Once a week

Appel: Yellow Evil Jersy, Pants, Gloves, Blue Profilers, Black Extreme Rage 4+5, Yellow Evil HEadband, Diadora Cleats.

Best Move-
During practice on the World Cup field dove over the snake from the 50 roller. Proceded to get shot out on a 3 on 1 but the dive was cool.

geeZus
01-25-2006, 11:23 AM
Best Move-
During practice on the World Cup field dove over the snake from the 50 roller. Proceded to get shot out on a 3 on 1 but the dive was cool.
That even looks cool in my head. I really liked the World Cup snake setup, but I never got to play it since the field was so spread out. Not too many people played it other than pros.

Shanna
01-25-2006, 11:50 AM
Name: Shanna

Position: Front, Snake

Rec/Tourny/Woods: Tourney

Primary Marker: Angel G7

How Often: At least once a week right now, during the season 3 or 4 times a week.

Appel: WDP Jersey (red), Black Airtime pants, black and red E ventz, Red and black Raven gloves, Diggers, Ventz arm and knee pads, Empire pack, Custom Head rag and Ponytail rag. For practices I use Empire tourney pants and jersey and a Dye Invision.

Best Move-
I jumped over the snake bunkering a guy in the finals, I got him while I was in the air to end the game.

~Shanna :angel:

DFSniper
01-25-2006, 12:07 PM
name on the field- Dude, Guy-with-the-Spyder, You

position- any, i prefer back or mid-back

rec/tourney/woods- woods til i moved here, now its all speedball

primary marker setup:
black imagine
black whisper barrel
black sticky 3s
black torp
black java feedneck
black assault block
macro
more stuff on the way soon...*knock on wood*

how often- how does Dec. '04 sound? rarely since my neighbor moved and my mom doesnt wanna drive me 50 min to the field... i might be going with some kids from my youth group if all goes well *knock on wood again* next saturday

apparel- black & orange Raven Havoc 2001/ grey & black Powerlyte jerseys, black pants, skate/running shoes, Advantage Camo bandana, black '05-'06 Northwest Conference Rifle Champions hat, black JT Flex-7

Best move- running from brick to taco and going 1-on-2 with guys playing their back bunkers (can & stand-up brick)...and its all on video!

MatthewTheTheif
01-25-2006, 12:34 PM
Name On The Feild- Matt, hey you

Position- mid/insert

rec/tourney/woods- rec

Primary Marker- TL-EX

How Often- unfortunately only 2-3 times a year

Apparrel- black swooshy pants, white t-shirt, C4 jersey thats about a size too small, C5 proto gloves, old Adios, Proto EL, ER cheapo harness

Best Move-ran out of paint in a 1-1, set my gun down inside the house/bunker (urban field) moved up to opposite home bunker, worked back to their 30, came out and snuck up behind the last guy left and made him surrender (he wouldnt stop patting me on the back all day)

spyderimagine01
01-25-2006, 01:03 PM
Name On The Feild- Shaine

Position- Back/Right Mid

rec/tourney/woods- Rec/Woods/ some tourney

Primary Marker- Imagine 04

How Often- 2-3 a Month

Apparrel- White JT Flames Jersey, Black Cargo Pants, Nike indoor soccer cleat, white undershirt, White Evil 06 gloves, White/Blue JT Proteus Goggles.

Best Move-It was a 3-2, im on the 2. Their guy in the snake was killing us all, so i figured why not try and get him. Only thing was, I couldn't cut around the sides of the snake because they had a guy on each side (1 on about the 30, the other on the 40). So I ran at the area I thought he was at, jumped the snake, turned around and lit the guy up. Sadly we lost that one

colonel_moo
01-25-2006, 01:29 PM
Name on the field - Eric. "Matrix" or "Empire Jersey" for people who dont know me.

Position usually play- i played front when i was playing tournies, but i play everything now

Recball/woodsball/tourney- quit tourneys, so im back to rec. plus the occasional woodsball games with my newbie friends.

Primary marker- 2k3 Dye Matrix with Tadao 4.0 with musashi 5, cp roller, ccm no rise feedneck, tophat modded, and a few other miscellaneous upgrades. also victory boarded halo and nitro duck 68/45

How often do you play- now? about once a month. during the regular season about 2-3 times a month.

Apparel on the field- empire jersey, black profiler, mantis 3+2, 2k4 proto pants, lucky adidas hat that ive worn every game of paintball in my life.

Best move ever on the field- probably taking the '60 off the break in a 3 man tourney (huge 50 bunker, so i ran behind that for a while, then a delayed jut to the snake, which i dove over), shooting out one player from there, than running through the last after my teammate shot out another. yeah yeah, it was against one of the worst teams in a rookie tourney, but i was still proud of it. id never try something like that against a real team.

DRAGON
01-25-2006, 01:39 PM

How Often: At least once a week right now, during the season 3 or 4 times a week.

Appel: WDP Jersey (red), Black Airtime pants, black and red E ventz, Red and black Raven gloves, Diggers, Ventz arm and knee pads, Empire pack, Custom Head rag and Ponytail rag. For practices I use Empire tourney pants and jersey and a Dye Invision.

Best Move-
I jumped over the snake bunkering a guy in the finals, I got him while I was in the air to end the game.

Please God......where can I find a woman like that - :praying:

vikingshadow
01-25-2006, 01:45 PM
At red barrons house! :tongue:

DRAGON
01-25-2006, 01:50 PM
Really? Didn't know that lol <-------**inserts sarcasm** :D

FredPo
01-25-2006, 01:51 PM
Name on the field - Fred

Position usually play- Mid/Front/Back, whereever I'm needed

Recball/woodsball/tourney- Recball, hoping to start tourny play this spring/summer

Primary marker- Completely 2k5'd Ironmen Timmy w/ Tadao M5. Crossfire 68/3000

How often do you play- about twice a month, hoping to increase this number this spring to every weekend.

Apparel on the field- Dye C4 pants, Dye C5 Jersey, Blue Profiler, Reebok cleats

Best move ever on the field- I was in the back right and I looked to my middle man and saw him fall backwards and start shooting at a guy who appeared (from the way my teammate fell) was running at my bunker and was about to bunker me. I anticipated his move and when he slid by my bunker, I jumped in the air and shot him. His shots he fired at me barely touched me near the genital area but didn"t break and we won the game

fred

Sac
01-25-2006, 03:15 PM
Name on the field- Drew, TPA (if they dont know me)
Position usually play- Front/Snake
Recball/woodsball/tourney- Recball/Tourny (PSP)
Primary marker- UPS Edition Shocker
How often do you play- been awhile
Apparel on the field- TPA Jersey, Diablo Pants, Addidas gangsta cleats, redz pack, empire hat, burberry headband, empire agg rags, agg profilers.
Best move ever on the field- running snake on break and crawling to the 4th knuckle and shooting 4 bodies in 5-man in chi-town.

DyNasty9
01-25-2006, 04:09 PM
Name on the field- Zach, Trinc
Position usually play- front/mid/Snake
Recball/woodsball/tourney- Recball/Tourny
Primary marker- Dynasty'd Shocker
How often do you play- normally 4-5 times a month but i havent been lately
Apparel on the field- t-shirt and long sleeve shirt or jersey over it, yellow dye C5's, proto pack, 2 custum headbands or dye hat, black profiler
Best move ever on the field- kinda hard to come up with just one. umm we were playing recball, like 20 seconds into the game this guy comes running up the snake and i was in the back can and he went into the corner dirito, and i wrapped around the can with players still shooting at me, ran over to the dirito and bunkered him and scared the crap outta him. then went on to win the the game.

shutter_elite
01-25-2006, 04:29 PM
Name on field - Rob, Roboito
Position - Mid
Recball/woodsball/tourney - Tourney and practice - xball, d1 psp (H$B woot) 5man
How often do you play -at least once a weeks
Apparel - 05 grey proto gear/Jt 04 black pants, jt elbow & knee pads, profilers, dye gloves, beani, 2k5 timmy , reloader b, 68/3000
Best move on field - 4 on 1 (2 but other players gun down) bunker snake, 50, snap shoot rocket guy (1 ball out one hit), and then run around on last g uy

JDubalo7
01-25-2006, 05:21 PM
Name On The Feild- James
Position- Mid

rec/tourney/woods- Rec/tourney

Primary Marker- 05 Angel Speed

How Often- once a week

Apparrel- Grey empire jersey, empire pants, diablo gloves, dye invision, and a old pair of riding shoes

Best Move- playing at the 40 and thinking i was the last person in so i move up to the 50 and took out a back player in the back can then sooting out 2 more people at the other teams 40 and running up and sooting out the last back player in the middle can while he shot me out and me slipping and almost falling but saving it and sliding into one of there back bunkers. come to find out there was 2 players left on my team. i gusse i was in the zone.

Recon by Fire
01-25-2006, 05:28 PM
Name on the field: "Darren", "Old Guy", and "Ricochet" - the last one I got when another player and I both moved on eachother at the 50; his shots bounced while mine broke on him. We became friends sine that moment.

Position: Front/Mid/Back in order of preference.

Rec/woods/tourny: Mostly Rec and woods; i'll practice with you for tournaments and been asked to join teams but I opt out of the tournament scene.

How often do I play: Usually 1-4 times a month but haven't played since October.

Appearal: Mostly blue/grey Dye C4 gear or woodland BDU.

Best move: Eliminated other team of 3 in under a minute by myself, then repeated performance in the very next game. Schweet :)

geeZus
01-25-2006, 08:24 PM
At red barrons house! :tongue:
I wonder what I could find at Matt's house. ;)

TheRedBarron
01-26-2006, 10:31 AM
I wonder what I could find at Matt's house. ;)

You could find yourself a perm ban from here, as well as me greeting you at the door.

DRAGON
01-26-2006, 10:38 AM
You could find yourself a perm ban from here, as well as me greeting you at the door.

OUCH! :p

Didn't mean to start anything here. Was more a complement to you and your lady. Youz a lucky fella, fella - ;)

TheRedBarron
01-26-2006, 10:47 AM
OUCH! :p

Didn't mean to start anything here. Was more a complement to you and your lady. Youz a lucky fella, fella - ;)

I know im lucky, she reminds me of that everyday. :p

G is stalking the 17 year old girl that we adopted in November.:confused:

DRAGON
01-26-2006, 11:00 AM
So it's you and your friend Louis Ville Slugger as the reception comittee at the front door eh? lol - :nunu:

DFSniper
01-26-2006, 11:02 AM
lol

TheRedBarron
01-26-2006, 11:13 AM
Yeah that's kind of what I was getting at :D

Name On The Field- Matt "The old guy"

Position- Mid/Back

rec/tourney/woods- Tourney

Primary Marker- 06 Borg, Infamous Timmy, or Angel G7 (depends on the tourny or the mood)

How Often- Same as thy wife.

Apparel- Red/Black WDP Jersey, Black airtime pants, red and black E ventz, red Empire gloves, Nike baseball cleats, Custom headwrap, ground pounder knee pads, CTFMF armband, for practice I use an old pair of Empire tourney pants and jersey and an older invision.

Best Move- 3-1 in tourney, I snap out the guy advancing down the snake I then roll into the snake boogie down take out their mid guy (who had no idea what was going on) then turning and shooting their last guy just as he turned around on me.

bomberpilot07
01-26-2006, 12:27 PM
Name on the field- doug, dougie, or douglas

Position usually play- front, but ill play mid and back when i have to.

Recball/woodsball/tourney- recball all the way!

Primary marker- dont have a primary i play with what ever lol... but lately i use my 2k1 cocker pump and it gets the job done yea boi!

How often do you play- try to play more then twice a month

Apparel on the field- paintball usa black t shirt, 04 dye hybrid pants, profilas, lufkin tape measure racing cap, magnum boots, and when i pull out the promaster ill wear my dye 5+4 pack

Best move ever on the field- i was snapping at the right 50 and it wasnt lookin good so i got up and ran around the back of the feild and came up past the 50 on the other side and was hit on my run thru but it bounced so i kept running touched the castle then won us the game hehehe and this whole time i had about 2 balls in on the pump one in the chamber and one in the feedneck.

Pantothenic
07-26-2006, 07:26 AM

Best Move-

lmfao a girl who plays paintball? thats a joke.

bamf-hacker
07-26-2006, 07:28 AM

That "girl" is a Mod's wife... Hope you enjoyed your stay :)

Oh and for the record, she is very cool....

durrell
07-26-2006, 07:44 AM
And also for the record, she'd probably absoultely own you on the field. Not even a probably, she WOULD own you. You're real cool. Do woodsballers still hate on girls? Crawl out from under your rock. :rolleyes:

vikingshadow
07-26-2006, 07:51 AM
You mean you brought back this 7 month old dead thread to cut down a girl for playing paintball? What are you, 12, or just a really old guy that thinks girls should stay in the kitchen? And I mean old, because I'm old and no way do I think this way!

For your information, my wife also plays and can dang well beat everyone on the field. There are several very good all girl paintball teams out there, as well as individual girls that can kick just about any guys butt on and off the field. You can't be so new that you don't realize what a stupid comment that was.

This is a sport that is not limited because of size, sex, or color of skin. Tell you what, since you can't seem to figure that out, sell all your equipment and save your money for the "dates" you're going to have to buy in the future.

DyNasty9
07-26-2006, 07:57 AM
This is a sport that is not limited because of size, sex, or color of skin. Tell you what, since you can't seem to figure that out, sell all your equipment and save your money for the "dates" you're going to have to buy in the future.
ouch burn.:p id let keely watson kick my ass anyday:D

pman15
07-26-2006, 08:33 AM

hey look whos talking{and *****ing about everything posted}

thechubbss12
07-26-2006, 11:31 AM
AHH this kid is a nub....

Pantothenic
07-26-2006, 06:58 PM
i dont care whos wife she is, she is still a girl and cmon howgood can she be. you guys are just stuck up these mods asses. giveme aa brake

bigred76
07-26-2006, 07:01 PM
Uhm, I think that she's pretty damn good if her team can do what they do. You, of course, are a sexist pig, and would not care that her team has won more tournaments in the last year than you will ever see in any way, shape, or form. Have a nice day, retard. :)

UKwithPride
07-26-2006, 07:03 PM
i dont care whos wife she is, she is still a girl and cmon howgood can she be. you guys are just stuck up these mods asses. giveme aa brake
Lol, you make me laugh...in a bad way. You were obviously dropped on your head as a child. You are the kind of people that I wish I could just walk over to your house, and just punch you right in the face. You have nothing better to do than to just sit on the computer all day talking **** to everyone because you think that will make you "ub3r 1337" and give you "5up3r 3-c00l p0i/\/ts." It doesn't, it does NOTHING for you, except maybe you get your jollies off to it. You are a disgrace to the internet. NOW GTFO MARV'S INTERWEBZ!!!!

TheRedBarron
07-26-2006, 07:04 PM
Give me a "brake" my wife has been playing this sport since you were in diapers I cant see why you think you have the right to flame, I will tell you what, if you can beat me or my wife in a game of 1v1 I will let you flame all you want here.

bigred76
07-26-2006, 07:07 PM
LOL, with that game I'd bet cash money... Some random nube VS a tournament professional? Hmmmm, wonder who'd win.... :D

UKwithPride
07-26-2006, 07:08 PM
OMG MATT! Check your PM's, lol.

marvin-martian
07-26-2006, 07:10 PM
i hate you. go home.

smakdacrak
07-26-2006, 07:48 PM
This is me coming to your house. :nunu:
Best Move-

Damn, that must of been picture perfect.

timmyshoota
07-26-2006, 08:28 PM
I will let you flame all you want here.
Does that offer go for me too? :nododgy:

vikingshadow
07-27-2006, 05:22 AM

Red and I aren't stuck up the mods asses.....

so, go buy your own "brake" at auto zone, invest in a marker that you didn't buy from Wal-mart and isn't see-through plastic, shoot something besides Blue Streak paint at someone who isn't related to you (I know it must be tough, since inbreeding is pretty apparant where you live) in a game that has more people in it than just you and your brothercousindaddy, that's in an organized setting. Then go play Shanna and Matt in this 1V1 game. THEN you can come start crap on this forum.

Wait, are you a GIRL also??????

bamf-hacker
07-27-2006, 05:33 AM
Red and I aren't stuck up the mods asses.....

Well..... Maybe Vike up Red's and Red up Vike's J/K

Lets all stop flaming this guy and let him wither away and die.... Salt on a slug...

pman15
07-27-2006, 06:09 AM
original flames,eh?.no hes just jealous that shanna shoots a g7 and he probably shoots a phirana gun.i sure love to come to your front door and puch u in the face.for flaming shanna i shall make u eat MCDONALD'S FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE!!!!!!!!HAHAHAHAHAH!:evil: and heres your mcdonalds:mcdonplus: :mcdonplus: :mcdonplus: :mcdonplus:

Pantothenic
07-27-2006, 09:12 AM
lmao a G7? cmon i could take both of u at the same time and only take 2 shots to do it gime a brake

UKwithPride
07-27-2006, 10:41 AM
original flames,eh?.no hes just jealous that shanna shoots a g7 and he probably shoots a phirana gun.i sure love to come to your front door and puch u in the face.for flaming shanna i shall make u eat MCDONALD'S FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE!!!!!!!!HAHAHAHAHAH!:evil: and heres your mcdonalds:mcdonplus: :mcdonplus: :mcdonplus: :mcdonplus:
Actually, he shoots a Smart Parts Cocker:dodgy:

ooglieboogliebob
07-27-2006, 11:10 AM
lmao a G7? cmon i could take both of u at the same time and only take 2 shots to do it gime a brake

.... two shots after your out right ?? .... of course your too embarassed to admit that they can take you out on the break.