Backmanshooter
04-14-2007, 01:00 PM
None of the above.

mogar158
04-14-2007, 01:27 PM
invert mini is a ground breaking gun!!!! its so amazing and tiny and light

Maxx-Damage
04-14-2007, 03:37 PM
Id say maybe the Mini. If ur a SP kinda person andlike tostrip screws more than spyders than get a Epiphany or ion.

Backmanshooter
04-14-2007, 04:14 PM
Used shocker/dm/pm etc

HelpDeskHustler
04-14-2007, 06:13 PM
invert mini is a ground breaking gun!!!! its so amazing and tiny and light
and unbalanced, and high maintenance, and supporting a bullying monopoly.

pmr> than all of these

bamf-hacker
04-14-2007, 06:47 PM
The Mini is nice, but I will have to say the Ion. If you treat it right and get the right upgrades you will have a very nice marker.

spitfirocks
04-14-2007, 07:57 PM
they all are good, but vs2 with t board pffttt.....beautfiul combo

Backmanshooter
04-14-2007, 07:59 PM
they all are good, but vs2 with t board pffttt.....beautfiul comboThen whats the point of making the poll if you already knew? ;)

Sandman_Bravo
04-14-2007, 08:15 PM
:yeahthat:
?????????:confused2:

Backmanshooter
04-14-2007, 08:17 PM
NY represent. ;)

spitfirocks
04-14-2007, 08:17 PM
i wanted your guys oppinions..is there a problem with that?

Backmanshooter
04-14-2007, 08:19 PM
No, I was just asking since you did infact just say which one was the best, plus the options werent the best.

just my 2 cents

spitfirocks
04-14-2007, 08:35 PM
lol im talkin best....and under 400 bucks you cant get much more NEW not used stuff than that/..

Backmanshooter
04-14-2007, 08:37 PM
timmy FCP ;)

Older but eh still BNIB :)

stylinbeaver
04-14-2007, 10:18 PM
I would go beyond those choices. You can pick up used shockers for 300 bucks now. I've seen 275, but was a little crappy. For around 350 you can get a good high end marker. I've also seen pm5's go for around, if not cheaper, 300. Do a little more looking and you'll find a great deal.

spitfirocks
04-15-2007, 10:01 AM
yea i know you can get high end guns for cheap(used). Imnot a fan of used guns, so these are the first 4 that came to mind.

Backmanshooter
04-15-2007, 10:18 AM
or my dm4 for 350 ;)

ProFalcon
04-15-2007, 12:21 PM
DP Fusion. nuff said.

fwgericke
04-16-2007, 02:35 AM
Dangerous Power Fusion, I agree all the way:D :up:

vikingshadow
04-16-2007, 03:52 AM
Phantom. Who needs 15 bps? :)

After that, I'd say a Rail. I got mine and I've been very satisfied. And, as a bonus, I hear you can find them a bit cheaper than the 400.00 I paid for mine!

Going off the list you provided, I'm not sure what I'd get. Probably an Epiphany since I've seen that thing play and it's not too bad, just ugly.

Backmanshooter
04-16-2007, 06:26 AM
Phantom. Who needs 15 bps? :)

Going off the list you provided, I'm not sure what I'd get. Probably an Epiphany since I've seen that thing play and it's not too bad, just ugly.Ya..I agree with the phantom...

Hookers are ugly but people play with them...
Yes I'm comparing epiphanies to hookers...:)

TimVanNormal
04-16-2007, 11:34 AM
phantom...in bst..buy it!

Invert mini.

spitfirocks
04-16-2007, 04:21 PM
dont get off topic...so invert mini seems 2 be the croud pleaser =)

i hate their forgrips, theyre soo small, and they dont even do anything..minis dont have a macro line, so it doesnt even have a reg, expansion chamber either...pretty gay thought tho

Oscum Guy
04-16-2007, 05:11 PM
vs2 because i dont like the quality that ions are made (i,e, sharp edges, stripping screws, anno over whole gun instead of individual pieces, metal specks in anno) and i hear from a reliable source that minis gots problems.

Nenkitsune
04-16-2007, 07:42 PM

i hate their forgrips, theyre soo small, and they dont even do anything..minis dont have a macro line, so it doesnt even have a reg, expansion chamber either...pretty gay thought tho
on the mini, the foregrip houses the electronics, it has a regulator inside the frame (or was it an xchamber in the frame and the asa was a reg?)

spitfirocks
04-16-2007, 08:18 PM
well then thats pathetic sorta...and oscum guy, i agree 100%

Ace24
04-16-2007, 09:00 PM
Mini all the way... but be fore-warned. They chop like crazy out of the box. Best if you "break them in."

An oldschooler at our field got one a while back after being bored with his extremely upped ION and Shocker. He had alot of chopping when he first fired it up, but after around 3000 rounds through it or so, not a chop.

Personally I think the gun sounds cool too. It's somewhat loud, but it has a pretty sweet sound. Unlike anything I've ever heard before... almost like a bark. :evil:

Nenkitsune
04-16-2007, 09:02 PM
i like the look of the mini. there aren't any hose's and in a way it seems like it would never work. oh yeah, and it's ultra small XP

Ace24
04-16-2007, 09:04 PM

Obviously you don't understand the operation or the mechanics of the gun. The hoses and everything are internal... Read up on it a little bit more.

The hose goes from the TOP of the ASA into the bottom of the TRIGGER FRAME. So no macro is exposed. Thats why it appears to have "no hoses."

08Lud08
04-17-2007, 12:25 PM
Ive used the mini and I didn't really like it. The reg doesn't have degass so if you like to take your tank off a lot its a pain, Its pretty heavy for the size (when I first picked it up I thought it would be lighter, to me it felt heavier than a pmr.), and I don't like how it shoots. The epiphany is an overpriced ion, I wouldn't pay more than $300 for it. If you want a highend gun for around $400 I would skip the ion and vs2.

The guns I would get for $400 would be a dp fusion, Pmr, used shocker, new/used timmy.

spitfirocks
04-17-2007, 03:57 PM
yea good choices

Ace24
04-17-2007, 06:33 PM
Ive used the mini and I didn't really like it. The reg doesn't have degass so if you like to take your tank off a lot its a pain, Its pretty heavy for the size (when I first picked it up I thought it would be lighter, to me it felt heavier than a pmr.), and I don't like how it shoots. The epiphany is an overpriced ion, I wouldn't pay more than $300 for it. If you want a highend gun for around $400 I would skip the ion and vs2.

The guns I would get for $400 would be a dp fusion, Pmr, used shocker, new/used timmy.
DP Fusion isn't high end. It's a half electro phenumatic / spring return. Same as my T-1.

Nenkitsune
04-17-2007, 07:09 PM
the Fusion may be a FASOR, but that doesn't mean it's not a mid/high end gun. BKO's are FASOR's and so are EM-1's all of them are really nice. FASOR's are really nice guns, it just uses a simplified ep system

08Lud08
04-18-2007, 12:10 PM
DP Fusion isn't high end. It's a half electro pneumatic / spring return. Same as my T-1.
High end for the $400 range. I have an odyssey o2, (same as a t-1 but a little different) and The fusion is a way better gun in quality and performance. Also an infinity legend is a fasor and I can say that gun is a high end gun and I would take that over most highend guns in the same price range any time.

A fasor is almost exactly like a timmy except for the noid and instead a spring to return the ram, air is used to return the ram. I bet you could mod a t-1 to use a timmy noid and add a barb and before the ram and make it air return, basically a intimidators operation.

vikingshadow
04-18-2007, 12:55 PM
There's nothing wrong with a FASOR, other than there is a bit more kick due to the return spring and weight of the ram. I suppose this could be nullified, but I never had luck with any lighter weight rams or springs.

As far as the "high end" vs "mid level" guns, I think that guns like the Rail, Mini, and Fusion have nullified that argument somewhat. Sure, the jokers on PBN like to argue, but honestly, I think they still look at how much something costs and relate it to "high", "mid" and "low" levels. I would actually think these three guns would be considered a "low-high end" gun, as it's a much better definition of these.

Think about it - I have a shocker. Arguably one of the "high end" guns - at least a couple years ago. However, I had to add a new bolt to it, to make it more efficient. I had to add a new clamping feedneck, a new ASA (because the stock one sucked.) I had to add a rail to get rid of the angled drop, then put on new grips (comfort) and add a new board to get what I needed. All these things to make it shoot the way I wanted it to. I also added a new frame, a new barrel kit, eyes, new trigger, so on and so forth. Used the gun for over 2 years.

So I get a Rail. Out of the box it shoots BETTER than my shocker, and that's WITH all the upgrades on the shocker. Sure, it has some parts that are iffy. What gun doesn't? The fact is, the Rail, the Fusion and the Mini come rocking RIGHT OUT OF THE BOX with NO additions needed to maintain them. If this isn't considered "high end" I don't know what is.

HelpDeskHustler
04-18-2007, 02:13 PM
Mini is just cute... thats all.

Ace24
04-18-2007, 06:22 PM
Mini is just cute... thats all.
Cute, but mean... with a sort of menicing bark... and bite...

I was just saying, it's catagorised as a mid end due to the operation. I feel my T-1 with it's delrin ram, SD Eyes, CP Reg, CP ASA, Dragun SD T-board w/ Ultra chip and QEV should be considered high end, but thats because of the money and time I put into it. (And the help of others that worked on it before me... Sidney (Chubbs))

But for this poll, I'm still saying Mini all the way. Unless you deside to get something that's not on that poll option above. In that case, a Rail. I've shot one that had a upgraded trigger, UL frame and a few other upgrades that made me "cookoo for cocoa-puffs."

fwgericke
05-21-2007, 04:14 AM
Id say the DP fusion
Check it out

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqFVXOvErCg

Pretty Insane!!

Looks pretty good??:D

shark
05-31-2007, 06:51 AM
None of those choices are the best for under $400. You gotta go with the PMR.
For only $400 they are a steal. The PMR is definitely the best for the money.

VS3 Sniper
05-31-2007, 11:01 AM
I would go for a used shocker or timmy or a used dm.

applesauce
06-02-2007, 01:45 PM
pmr is better then all of those listed

paintballer5646
06-02-2007, 01:59 PM
The invert is better then the PMR. I have a PMR and used a mini for a day. The mini out performed the PMR by alot.

applesauce
06-02-2007, 03:07 PM
i head that those guns (minis) are so small that they don't really feel like real markers, almost like a toy. ive never held one, so i cant say for sure! whats your take on the feel an comfort? also how easy is it to self tech a mini?

vikingshadow
06-02-2007, 04:45 PM
The invert is better then the PMR. I have a PMR and used a mini for a day. The mini out performed the PMR by alot.

No, it's not better than a PMR. Nor does the PMR out-perform the Mini - this is a ridiculous statement. They both are low pressure, they both shoot fast, they both are good out of the box without upgrades. They both shoot smoothly with just a little kick - same as the Fusion. And just for clarification, I used the Invert a couple weeks ago, and can honestly say it does NOT outperform my PMR. And if it does, it's definitely not by a lot. If anything, they perform nearly the same. Take into consideration also the difference operating systems, and you can't REALLY compare them at all.

Let's not turn this into another PMR vs Ion vs Mini vs Fusion vs the world thread. For those, you can visit PBnation. KTHXBYE

newkid
06-03-2007, 05:43 AM
i've held a mini and I think they feel pretty good