PDA

View Full Version : Hello again =)

SoldierzHonor
04-13-2007, 06:38 PM
Haven't played paintball in 2 years now. Hoping to get back into the sport in a month or so and figured I'd stop by and say hey to the gang. Haven't posted in awhile either and Im sure some of the faces I see will be new. Guess its time to knock the dust off some of the guns I have and charge the batteries lol. 8 guns are just waiting to be tinkered with again ;)

See ya around the forums :wave:

durrell
04-13-2007, 07:28 PM
Welcome back SH! :wave:

Did you just get back from a tour overseas again or what? Glad to have you back. A few oldschoolers have popped their heads in recently.

big_daddy_d
04-13-2007, 08:38 PM
wb bro...

spitfirocks
04-13-2007, 10:10 PM
welcome back, nice 2 see ya

SoldierzHonor
04-13-2007, 10:22 PM
Durrell, first off congrats on the modship, as far as overseas I havent been back yet. Still resolving some personal issues. I did however get promoted to sergeant and am in the process of another promotion to staff sergeant. I'm not sure there are enough tree's on this earth for all of the paperwork that needs done ;)

looking through the forums, I see the april fools joke when over well lol.

spitfirocks
04-13-2007, 10:23 PM
lol yea

vikingshadow
04-14-2007, 03:32 AM
Welcome back, SH!

durrell
04-14-2007, 06:47 AM
Thanks for the congrats. :)

Good to hear you're making your way through the ranks. Are you hoping to go back or are you happy at home? Might be a dumb question, but I know some people want to go back and some don't.

DRAGON
04-14-2007, 08:34 AM
Hey Soldierz what's up? Where the hell you at? Hope things are going well wherever you are -

xtraking
04-14-2007, 02:13 PM
Hey man, hows it going?
Get any more watches? :eek:

DRAGON
04-14-2007, 02:48 PM
Hey man, hows it going?
Get any more watches? :eek:

Hee hee.....he thinks you're AJ lol - :o

SoldierzHonor
04-14-2007, 03:44 PM
Durrell, I figure I went, I saw, I put rounds downrange, got the t-shirt, and came home, Im happy at home until they call me again ;)

Dragon, whats up bro? Im home in Arkansas, been a few places in the past couple months and just relaxing playing with the new kittens my cat decided to drop.....which the dad I got from the humane society was fixed, but I believe he's more broken than fixed lol

xtra, yea...you have me mixed up with AJ, he collects watches, I just collect coins/currency from each new place I goto. That way I can spend it if I get tired of looking at it lol.

thx for the wb, now I have to start all over on my snapshooting practice, over....and over....and over.....and over...well, after I get some tanks hydroed and strip down the guns for play =)

bamf-hacker
04-14-2007, 07:04 PM
Welcome back SH!!!!

Glad to have you back as part of our little cut of the Internet!

xtraking
04-15-2007, 10:07 AM
Hee hee.....he thinks you're AJ lol - :o
Damnit, i havent been on here in awhile. Albertjackson ther we go haha. Well how is wherever you are? Get any new coins latley? haha

DFSniper
04-15-2007, 12:51 PM
another OSer returns. welcome back SH!