PDA

View Full Version : Trigger Frames

PBBLITZ
04-13-2007, 07:21 AM
Hey all. I was wondering, on the VS3 is there anyway to replace the trigger on the rocking frame? This is because at a tourney im playing at i dont think the rocking frame is allowed. If not, do any of u know wheter kingman sell the esp frame seperately as on pbreview it sez there are no sites which sell them? Or, if not, do any of u know another gd electronic frame that u have experience with which works on the VS series? I dont mind doing a bit of modding in order to get the asa attached either.Thanks for the help!

clickclicksplat
04-13-2007, 09:16 AM
I'm told there's a wire on the board you can pull out that'll disable one of the contact points on the rocking trigger. That should make it legal, though you won't be able to walk it very well.

PBBLITZ
04-13-2007, 12:13 PM
ok, bettr than not participating! can anyone tell me which wire it is?

spitfirocks
04-13-2007, 12:33 PM
hmm i think its the one on the top left the highest one but im not shure

hamgumball
04-13-2007, 03:13 PM
Why dont you take out one of the allen screws on the trigger? That way when you push it the screw wont touch the contact point. Will that convince the refs?

PBBLITZ
04-13-2007, 03:28 PM
Wel it wld bt im not sure whether it still touches the point of contact. I'll have a look and let u know

spitfirocks
04-13-2007, 03:31 PM
hmm, i think you might be able to convert it..but your gonna have to look around

PBBLITZ
04-14-2007, 08:46 AM
Its kl, i found that just unscrewing the screw on the trigger all the way means that there is only one point of contact. Cant go very fast though :(