PDA

View Full Version : imagine upgrades

firelord020
04-12-2007, 10:12 PM
ok. was just wondering what other upgrades should i get.

my freanid told me to get a Shocktech Spyder SuperFly Short Bolt
a 8 stage expanson chamber
Evil Driver Barrel
low rise feed neck
dye grip
t-board
micro line
eVLution II
and a snappdragon trigger

my gun setup that I have right now is all stock, but a cool dropforward. A 47/3000 tank and a gravity zap saddel hopper.

Please tell me what else I should get thank you.

spanky1205
04-13-2007, 04:46 AM
Are you planning on using co2 from time to time? If not dont buy the expansion chamber.

kidonfire
04-13-2007, 08:59 AM
ok. was just wondering what other upgrades should i get.

my freanid told me to get a Shocktech Spyder SuperFly Short Bolt
a 8 stage expanson chamber
Evil Driver Barrel
low rise feed neck
dye grip
t-board
micro line
eVLution II
and a snappdragon trigger

my gun setup that I have right now is all stock, but a cool dropforward. A 47/3000 tank and a gravity zap saddel hopper.

Please tell me what else I should get thank you.

I say no on the x-chamber even if you use co2. Get a decent regulator. It will be way better in the long run. Most all those ups are decent, but get macroline instead of microline. microline is more air restrictive.

firelord020
04-13-2007, 10:36 AM
My friend said that he can go through about 1.5 cases of paint before having to refill his tank (45/3000).

What type of regulator should I get? I'll probably get both, that expansion camber and the regulator.

this is the type that I plan on buying http://www.orderpaintball.com/detail.aspx?ID=449

spanky1205
04-13-2007, 11:05 AM
If you are using hpa there is no need for an expansion chamber. Compressed air does not need to expand before entering the gun. It is a waste of money. I can not really tell you what to buy for a reg. I hear good things about Palmers. I dont see a spring kit on your list or a high flow valve. I am assuming you are not going low pressure.

If you are not going low pressure is a reg really worth the money when using HPA. Maybe someone else could answer this. In my opinion a reg would not be worth buying.

A case and a half seems like alot for a 45/3000. I can not see getting 3000 rounds off before the tank empties out. Again this is my opinion anyone else could chime in.

Just wandering, how much experience do you have with modding a spyder? Are you going to do all of your own work? I am not saying not to do anything. What I am getting at is as you upgrade play a little and upgrade slowly. The way I would mod a gun is different than the way others would. What works for your friend may not work for you.

firelord020
04-13-2007, 11:22 AM
I dont see a spring kit on your list or a high flow valve. I am assuming you are not going low pressure.

QUOTE]I'am plan on getting a spring kit and a high folw valve. just for got to add.

and yes i do know how to upgrade and if I dont, will find out how to.

SupaSnipa
04-17-2007, 03:48 PM
i would go with the dragon tail trigger but about the x-chamber dont get 1 i had 1 on my old compact 2in1 & was awesome but if u have a HPA dont get 1 i would go with a reg like wut kidonfire said i would go with the palmer, the bob long torpedo or a CP reg

Hob Hayward
04-17-2007, 04:32 PM
My friend said that he can go through about 1.5 cases of paint before having to refill his tank (45/3000).

What type of regulator should I get? I'll probably get both, that expansion camber and the regulator.

this is the type that I plan on buying http://www.orderpaintball.com/detail.aspx?ID=449

You'll get around 500 shots from that tank, not even close to 3000 rounds.

Don't order from orderpaintball, they have a baddd rep. www.macrolineguy.com is the place to buy, he has a great rep and has the best products you can buy, all for amazing prices aswell.