PDA

View Full Version : Biggest ouch you've done to your Spyder?

Insomnia
04-12-2007, 04:48 PM
Mine was I fired my board when I was doing an intellifeed mod.

What iis your Spyder screw up story?

Backmanshooter
04-12-2007, 04:50 PM
Sonix413 from PbR hehe

Anyway..Mine was probably trying to pull out the noid connecter and broke the wire. Luckily I had extras. :)

CHAOSFTW
04-12-2007, 05:33 PM
went for the dive barrel+uneven sod= bent breach wich also = broken body.
hehehe it hurt too.

Maxx-Damage
04-12-2007, 06:08 PM
So far, i carried my MR2 by its plastic feedneck, and broke it. And i managed to strip 2 screws on the body.

vwjimmy
04-12-2007, 06:22 PM
Once, when I was modding an ESP frame, I was driving out the sear pin and it was stuck. I gave it a little harder wack and the center punch went right through the frame and split it at the pin hole......
*Scrap Metal* :)

Hob Hayward
04-12-2007, 07:10 PM
I scratched the crap out of my top tube when using my aluminium bolt for the first time, mind you I had had the gun for months, just never used the stock bolt. (it turned out to be upside down...)

calebh
04-12-2007, 07:24 PM
my spyder was lying on my floor in front of my door. i didnt just stub my toe on it, i jammed my next to little toe all the way up the feedneck. im pretty sure it broke my toe, and i dont think its completely healed yet. or did you mean TO the marker? lol

in my early paintball days, when i was learning to fill up co2 tanks, i made a booboo, and the bulk tank (still nearly full, and chained in the corner) spun and fell forcefully(yes, out of the chains lol) into my spyder hanging on the wall. that was why we bought one of those muffler things for the exhaust lol.

do NOT open the bulk tank valve and the exhaust valve at the same time, especially with those cheap nozzle exhaust type fill stations. ;)

that was before i shot myself in the foot. ahh, good times from my noob days rofl

bracer028
04-12-2007, 07:28 PM
i screwed in my tank without putting the expansion chamber back on.

Lets just say my house became very chilling in a couple of seconds.

JimJr
04-13-2007, 07:05 AM
I was breaking my gun down in my kitchen and I noticed I still had a ball in the chamber that wouldn't come back out through the feedneck. So I decided I'd to dry fire the gun and catch the ball in my hand, BUT I forgot to take off my tank and BAM (scared the crap out of me), I shot myself in the hand and made a mess in my kitchen. Luckily the ball hit my wedding ring so it helped limit the pain/damage to myself.
:stupid:

kidonfire
04-13-2007, 07:55 AM
Couldn't get the expansion chamber off the VA. having no strap wrench around I decided to use some pliers....Stupid, but I was smart enough to put a few layers of cloth between the X-chamber and the pliers. the teeth still went through the cloth and tore up the paint on both sides.

STRIKEFIRST
04-13-2007, 08:06 AM
Tightened down a regulator like I was heman. Took regulator off to lube it. only problem was regulator screwed n two pieces so When I hemaned it the two halves locked together. I had to use 2 pipe wrenches and cloth underneath to seperate them...still dug in a little bit.

Ace24
04-13-2007, 08:22 AM
Biggest ouch to my marker it's self was when I was playing a 200 person scenario game, dove into a creek to get out of fire when I flanked up behind the enemy and took 3 out. My board got soaked and fried. (This was my old Fenix board)

Biggest ouch caused to me from my Spyder.... when the doglegged stock on my MR1 snapped off and gouged me in the face from diving into a bunker and landing a little hard on a branch.

Maxx-Damage
04-13-2007, 01:12 PM
Biggest ouch caused to me from my Spyder.... when the doglegged stock on my MR1 snapped off and gouged me in the face from diving into a bunker and landing a little hard on a branch.
NOTE to self- Dont hack up stock on MR2.

SoldierzHonor
04-13-2007, 06:43 PM
biggest ouch would have to be not wanting to give up playing when a rainstorm blew in. The AMG LCD I was using decided otherwise. I nursed it back to health, but found out the hard way that just because you are intent on playing, doesn't mean you're able lol.

Oscum Guy
04-15-2007, 04:43 PM
Couldn't get the expansion chamber off the VA. having no strap wrench around I decided to use some pliers....Stupid, but I was smart enough to put a few layers of cloth between the X-chamber and the pliers. the teeth still went through the cloth and tore up the paint on both sides.
OMFG, a fort minor fan. represent!

the sig i mean.

calebh
04-15-2007, 07:28 PM
the sig i mean.

i was about to say lol

fort minor's some good stuff, btw :D

Trip
04-24-2007, 03:54 AM
Hmmm, considering I havn't been playing for a long time... I'd guess it'd have to be the extra, and unessicary half drilled hole I drilled for a selective fire switch I built for my MR1. Or the time I left the red dot sight on all night and wasted the battery. :rolleyes:

I'll post more about the mod at a later date.

alecamo
04-26-2007, 03:33 AM
lol 1ce we were playin at mi dudies house,(at his b day party). all the adults were playing and drinking at the same time and one of the guys was shootin all the kids wen he lost.and then i dropped mi gun.

Nenkitsune
04-26-2007, 03:35 AM
well i almost blew my em-1 noid because kingman stupidly put so much locktite on the LPr adjuster that i almost killed myself taking it apart so i could adjust it. it was screaming from having to much pressure, and when i went up on the hpr it would stop because there was way too much pressure