PDA

View Full Version : JT elite headshield

BrianT
04-12-2007, 01:35 PM
Has anyone ever used this goggle system? i bought this mask today and was wondering if anyone has had any personal experince with it?

vikingshadow
04-12-2007, 02:08 PM
I had a headshield when I first started. Hot, muggy, no fog resistance whatsoever, bulky - I could go on and on. Not quite worth it to avoid the very few shots to the top of the noggin I get....

I sold it after like 4 times playing and got the Vforce Shield - much MUCH better goggle system. Then I moved up the Profiler and I haven't looked back since.

CHAOSFTW
04-12-2007, 05:36 PM
well i just bought my profilers. there fawesome but these new vforce grillz mask just came out and holy schnit they are awesome but i cant figure out wich ones to use full time or to use as a back up.

vikingshadow
04-12-2007, 06:42 PM
Personally, I'm not a fan of the Grillz. I saw some recently and I just think they're a bit ugly. Just my opinion, though I don't hold it against anyone else who does like them!

boogieman69
04-16-2007, 04:58 AM
I have the JT Elite minus the headshield. They fog like crazy but I got a thermal for it and it performs very well. Only time I had vision problems was when I wore it without a headband or beanie and sweat condensed on the inside. Lose the headshield part and get a new lense and you'll be happy.

BrianT
04-16-2007, 04:55 PM
i think that i am going to like it. i put it on the other night and left it on for a while and even got a few laughs while i was playing Xbox. it feels fine to me

pb34
04-17-2007, 05:49 PM
I have one with a thermal lense and overall its good but a couple things bother me. One is removing the lense. It takes forever!!! Another is the foam, it starts to give my face a rash, it's quite uncomfortable to me. Other than that I like it though.

BrianT
04-18-2007, 04:58 PM
the things great in theory though, lol. I guess the real test will be this weekend when we go play.

Ace24
04-19-2007, 10:13 AM
I have one that I got when I started playing... Originionally I started back in 1999... and got hit in the head alot... so I felt that the HeadShield would help me. Nope... It does more damage then good. The damn thing fogs like crazy, gives your head a larger profile to be shot at, is heavy and bulky as crap, makes you look like a noob, and limits your head mobility.

The better option is the Flex 8 with headshield. THOSE are nice. Comfortable, flexable, profile hugging, wont fog, and are dismantable.

I took my Elite headshield apart when I got sick of looking like a noob and sick of the annoying bulk. It then turns into a regular JT Elite.

BrianT
04-22-2007, 07:16 PM
i just played with it today and i have to say that it was pretty comfortable. I was really impressed that it didn't fog at all. and the foam around the goggles is a little rough but nothing that i couldn't stand.

jbtoronto
08-31-2007, 04:44 AM
JT Flex 8 full cover-camo is the best!

http://www.specialopspaintball.com/brigade/main.asp

jbtoronto
09-19-2007, 10:48 AM
JT FLEX 8

(http://www.spyder.tv/forums/showthread.php?t=13133)

jbtoronto
09-21-2007, 09:17 AM
Try the JT-Flex 8
http://www.spyder.tv/forums/showthread.php?t=13133

awesome mask...light-full cover-camo-very very little fog