PDA

View Full Version : Ramping options

FullMetal
01-24-2006, 08:00 PM
What are some good setting for my Ramping chip on my t-board, I want some tournament legal settings and some setting to scare ppl.

aodsnyper
01-24-2006, 08:18 PM
as far as i know, you can't legally use the ramping chip in tournys. or at least i couldn't figure out how.

justin

ethan82000
01-24-2006, 09:10 PM
yea the ramping chip is tourny legal. dont quote me on this but i think you have to be shooting at least 8bps and u can have it ramp up to 15bps where i has to be capped.

geeZus
01-24-2006, 09:33 PM
:shrug: Where are some of you pulling some of this crap from?

aod - you are partially right. In a semi only tourney, its only legal if its locked in semi. If you are in a PSP rules tourney, its legal.

ethan - ?!??!?!?!??? I have no clue where you got that from, no clue at all. If a tourney is going by PSP rules, it has to be capped at 15bps, but there is no rules for what it has to be set at for activation. In true PSP mode, its first 3 shots semi, the rest after that are 3 shot burst at a max rate of 15bps. If they are allowing capped ramping in the tourney, then the only thing that matters is what its capped at, not what the activation point is.

aodsnyper
01-25-2006, 07:41 AM
my thing was, when i had the ramping chip set up correctly; i.e. - shot to ramps, max ramping, etc... i couldn't get the chip to ramp without being full-auto. a super cheater board! LOL! all i had to do was get it to ramp and then i could just hold the trigger and it would become full-auto. once i released it, it would perform like normal until i got it to ramp again, and then i could just hold it. i could make it look like i was walking it, but i didn't want to have the option of full-auto.

maybe there is something else i didn't do, but i couldn't get it to work correctly. and my 15bps that i set it to was more like 18-20bps. the 10-11bps was more like 15.

if i was doing something wrong, let me know becuase i have a tourny this weekend (WPL style) and would like to use ramping since it is allowed.

justin

chubb0rz
01-25-2006, 08:57 AM
Manuals Save Lives.

big_daddy_d
01-25-2006, 09:21 AM
Thats the thing with the T board, it just goes to full auto once you hit your predetermined trigger pulls per second, and just goes to the max rate that you selected.

chubb0rz
01-25-2006, 09:36 AM
Dont have a board in front me so thats makes it hard but I would try adjusting the speed time (time that rof must be mantained to ramp up) and see if it changes.

aodsnyper
01-25-2006, 12:56 PM
tried it all... to no avail :(

QAZ123
01-25-2006, 12:57 PM
Email scenario dream's and ask him what setting's would be the closest thing to psp setting's he can get you!

JB.

FullMetal
01-25-2006, 02:37 PM
When I reset the board to the default setting it fires once on the pull and once on the release every third trigger pull, I was playing w/ the settings and got it to do that every other trigger pull, what do I need to change to make it do that every trigger pull and it not go full auto?