PDA

View Full Version : After college.

.21'[~tw!tch*
04-12-2007, 09:11 AM
High Tech Institute.

My school until Dec, 12th. Then I graduate. then I do w/e people do after college.
Become a BUM!. WOOT!
No but seriously I have no idea wut I want to do. I was thinking bout like idk doing wut I went to college for but I dont know how I should do it.
Stay at home and work save money buy a house.
Or move out with friends grab an apartment and live a little?

what you guys think.? Wants some ideas.

one way or another im moving back to IL. cant stand Phoenix.

.;p3ace:.

spitfirocks
04-12-2007, 03:27 PM
get house, live ur life at the house, then get married but make shure to live all you can before you have kids, afterwards, ur life basically goes nowhere, the second ur kids are born, you have this weight on ur ankle, and you cant move anywhere

vwjimmy
04-12-2007, 04:11 PM
What a crock!
Dude, get a job and have fun...period. I got married two years out of college, my wife gave birth to our first a year and a half later, and I have been having a blast every day. As for life after kids, mine are 17 and 18, I have succeeded in my career, opened my own business, owned a few houses, traveled, partied, played, and never felt tied down by my kids once. They are my pride and joy and my best friends.
Go home, look for a job you like with lots of potential, and start enjoying your new life as an adult!

vikingshadow
04-12-2007, 05:55 PM
I moved back home for all of 3 months, met my future wife and lived it up a bit. Got a job, then moved out, got married a short time later, then went BACK to college and got a second degree....

Have a good time! You've been in school almost your whole life - now go earn some money and take a break from it a bit. However, I don't recommend the roommate thing. You're a grown up, full fledged adult now - no need for extra baggage. Do your OWN thing!

HelpDeskHustler
04-12-2007, 06:06 PM
create a super-society.
you think I'm kidding, but honestly, I'm the most insane person I've ever talked to.

.21'[~tw!tch*
04-13-2007, 10:49 AM
create a super-society.
you think I'm kidding, but honestly, I'm the most insane person I've ever talked to.

LOL you talk to yourself. GG.
anyways thanx for the advice everyone. Im deff liking the whole F*&% school idea and live life fgor what it was meant to be lol.
Im gunna try and start up a buisness after about idk like a year of working for somewhere.

My parrents are cool with me living at home to save money for my own place so I think Im gunna take advantage of it. It's nice not to have expenses with a good job pulling in some Green. :D :D :D :D

.;p3ace:.