PDA

View Full Version : quick question.

spitfirocks
04-11-2007, 07:39 PM
my regulator was a little loose so i unscrewed my trigger frame and i tightened the screw, and now my regulator is very nice and tight. One thing i notied when i screwed it all back togheter is that there is a very small gap between the trigger frame and the body, but the gap is where the trigger frame meets the foregrip. Every other part of the trigger frame is tight, and you cant see thru it. When i look at this i can see he other side, but its not that big of gap either, so i was wondering if you guys have a little gap, and if you dont, how can i fix mine?

spitfirocks
04-12-2007, 10:50 AM
please help!! im tryin 2 fix this, all it is is that there is a small gap between the trigger frame, and the body, but the gap is by the forgrip..please help!!!

clickclicksplat
04-12-2007, 11:36 AM
Sounds like your eye wires may not be flush in the little groove that was cut for them.

spitfirocks
04-12-2007, 11:39 AM
its not my eye wires, i think its the screw that holds the foregrip in place, and if it is my eye wires, how do i put them in their place so they dont move?

spitfirocks
04-12-2007, 01:00 PM
anyone there ?help !!!!!!!!!

Hob Hayward
04-12-2007, 01:09 PM
Pictures would always help.

spitfirocks
04-12-2007, 01:16 PM
i dont think i can take any pictures today, but i can always describe it...the trigger frame doesnt completely sit snug on the gun. You can see thru the other side if u put it up to the light. i was just wonderin if anyone else had this problem becuase it doesnt look like they did. if you can plz try to get more ppl 2 help me, no 1 is answerin =(

clickclicksplat
04-13-2007, 09:13 AM
Just take a deep breath. If you desperatly need it cause you have to play or something, just put electrical tape around it. Otherwise, someone who knows what they're doing will be around here eventually.

But yeah, I'm not sure how much we can help without pics of some sort.

hamgumball
04-13-2007, 03:17 PM
Im with him, i say its an eye wire. Dont tighten it anymore or else you risk pinching it and you wont have eyes, that happened to me. Take it apart again and see what is blocking it. Or it could be that you dont have the front block screw in correctly, make sure its in the hole.

spitfirocks
04-13-2007, 03:19 PM
thanks all you guys, but the problem was my screw was too long, i just dremmeled it and now it fits like a charm...thread closed =)