PDA

View Full Version : Bolt Help

weitjosh
04-10-2007, 10:22 PM
Just wondering if there are any aftermarket acs bolts preferrably with o-rings on them?? also, just recently bought an evil detonator, wonderin if any of you guys kno how to adjust it??!!?!?

Critical
04-11-2007, 02:05 AM
No idea about the detonator, might want to check their website and see if they provide a pdf manual. As far as aftermarket ACS bolts, there's no such thing, at least not one thats worth anything. If you're looking for a bolt, check out Bandit Bolts or Alamo City Paintball, both offer very good products that have gotten great reviews, and have been very popular.

bigred76
04-11-2007, 02:45 AM
:yeahthat: Kingman puts out their own ACS bolts, but you need to make sure to break them in. Do this by sitting down and watching your favorite movie while compressing and decompressing the spring. The other aftermarket bolts don't require it, though.

Taken from The Evil FAQ thread:

Q: How do I adjust the regulators pressure?

A: There is a ring located on the middle of the Regulator. This ring is held by a friction screw, to adjust the reg loosen the screw. Instead of bothering with the closewise method that always got people confused as to how to look and the gun and turn it which way.
While you are looking at your gun from the side that the recock screw is located, turn the ring right to decrease pressure, and turn the Ring left to raise the pressureTighten the screw when it’s adjusted properly. Simply remember it's the oposite of lefty-Lower, righty-Raise

weitjosh
04-11-2007, 08:10 PM
sweet thx for the info on the reg. my bolt is well broken in, i have no problems with chops, just wantin to cut down on the amt of air not being used for the shot.