PDA

View Full Version : double shooting

2noobs
04-10-2007, 07:21 PM
we took our 2 pilots out last weekend and they are both double shooting {2 balls with one shot} cleaned, oiled , new co2, different balls still double shooting, whats up?

shunut
04-10-2007, 07:23 PM
What kind of loaders are you using?

Spyders aren't known to have great detents. If you have a force feed loader I would definitely say the detents could be the problem. Maybe try some different stock detents. If that doesn't work then you might want to try Kila Products detents.

vwjimmy
04-10-2007, 07:37 PM
Also, do you mean one cycle, two balls or you pull the trigger once and the marker cycles twice, firing two single shots?
The two cycle per trigger pull would be 'bounce' where the marker fires itself a second time by triggering the microswitch when it 'kicks' on the first shot....
If that is the case, try adjusting the trigger a little further away from the switch....

Backmanshooter
04-10-2007, 08:04 PM
2 balls, 1 shot...thats probably due to poor detents. Do as Shunut said.

2noobs
04-11-2007, 07:47 PM
we have one fasta and onr revolution loaders. it fires 2 balls with one shot. its not trigger bounce, and seems odd that both guns do it at the same time. they have had about 3000 balls shot thru them. triggers have not been adjusted. what are the best detents and where do i get em?

shunut
04-12-2007, 05:22 AM
The best detents in my opinion are Kila Detents. You can get them pretty much anywhere now. Here is the website:

www.kilaproducts.com