PDA

View Full Version : MR2 circuit board pics?

james
04-10-2007, 02:21 AM
can some one get a pic of the circuit board in detail of a standard MR2 am interested in the je30b lock. dose anyone know much about this is it a stright shorting sw ?

Voodoo27909
04-10-2007, 09:08 AM
PLEASE tell me that you have found a way to un-lock the cap, or some other cool thing.

james
04-11-2007, 01:17 AM
na mine is missing the pins for the je30b jumper and i want to know if i can just short them out .

Tcheno
04-15-2007, 03:44 PM
You can but it will make it not tourney legal, just use an old computer's CD-ROM drive or HDD jumper

Voodoo27909
04-16-2007, 08:33 AM
....I get the feeling that he is saying that the pins for the jumper are missing from the board altogether, not just the little removable jumper block. Thats odd.

ViperX
04-16-2007, 02:58 PM
It's not odd at all, especially if he is in the UK where any automatic weapon, including paintball markers are illegal. MR2's sold in the UK are shipped from the factory with the red jumper removed and the pins cut or not even installed in some cases. Therefore if you live in the UK and buy an MR2 you can only fire in ONE mode, semi. It's an easy fix to circumnavigate but your risking serious fines or imprisonment by doing so.

civickiller302
04-16-2007, 05:05 PM
HAHA....i'd do it too if i lived there... but I live in Chicago...not the UK...

...but if i were to wave my MR2 in downtown Chicago... i'd probably get arrested or shot anyways... :)

Maxx-Damage
04-16-2007, 05:28 PM
If u wave a MR2 or any pb gun anywhere thats populated, chances are u'd have the same effect.^

Voodoo27909
04-16-2007, 10:14 PM
...Good point Viper

Iv never run my MR2 in anything but semi, even though it is set up for all the modes. Iv never wanted to push my luck on the whole ball chopping issue. So far...so good.

Duktoer
04-17-2007, 05:32 AM
...Good point Viper

Iv never run my MR2 in anything but semi...

Me 2. I never used it in auto. same reason. And i have 0 chop problems

ViperX
04-17-2007, 05:40 AM
Then why buy an MR2?

You can enjoy the benefits of full auto with the right setup.

C'mon now don't be "scarred".....

Voodoo27909
04-17-2007, 07:06 AM
Well...I got sucked in to the MR2 with that whole "25BPS" thing in the begining:foreheadslap: Oh well.

Several "ups" later, Im finally happy with its performance and appearance. As for full auto...I just simply havent had the need to go there, and since I only use it in scenario events, it isnt allowed anyway. It has become my primary marker for night play (its LOUD, and I like the way it echo's thru the woods in the dark when I fire...). Its a heavy marker, and even more so with the IR scope I have mounted to it. Perfect for finding a nice shadowy place off the trail at night, and waiting for people feeling their way around in the dark :D

Glasher
04-17-2007, 11:18 AM
In Scenario event if they don't allow full auto I use Burst-3 and Reative Trigger(Igot t-board). Seriously this marker when the prob are fixed it's such a killing machine I considerr it in the guns that could save Spyder from behing a compleate joke form other players...this and the VS series

DRAGON
04-17-2007, 02:21 PM
If you think about it, you have more a chance of chopping in semi that you do in the modes because the rof in semi is 25bps and rof in modes is 13bps -

Duktoer
04-17-2007, 02:56 PM
If you think about it, you have more a chance of chopping in semi that you do in the modes because the rof in semi is 25bps and rof in modes is 13bps -

Sorry, in from Mexico, my english its not that good... Le me see if i get it. If i shoot fast in semi i can get 25bps? and if a put the rof in auto it shoots 13bps?

ViperX
04-17-2007, 04:01 PM
Yes that is correct. FULL AUTO= 13BPS, SEMI=25BPS...but so few can ever reach that rate with stock components. Yet the electronics and solenoid are capable of cycling 25 times/sec, the micro-switch and other mechanical components of the marker make it impossible to reach that rate from the stock configuration.

I think this is why so many newer players confuse the rates of fire with the MR2 when they first purchase it. Cycling in the semi mode of fire is audibly slower than when using the full-auto mode which I think confuses some into believeing they are firing at 25BPS in full auto.

Hob Hayward
04-17-2007, 04:18 PM
It only seems slower in semi becuse people can't pull the trigger that fast...

civickiller302
04-17-2007, 07:26 PM
Just adjust the trigger really close to the frame (using the 2 adjustment screws on the trigger)....I have my trigger close enough where if I lightly tap it, it will go off.....Now I can shoot a crapload faster than when its on auto...

....Now if only I could find a VS style trigger....

james
04-18-2007, 12:09 AM
how about burst fire any chops whats the point of these fire mode if they chop?

civickiller302
04-18-2007, 12:06 PM
Well....all of this kinda depends on your loader.. I was using a regular old gravity fed hopper on my MR2 before, and it seemed to do fine most of the time on "burst" mode, but once I turned it to "auto", the hopper just couldn't keep up.. I just recently bought a Fasta loader, and it will keep up with anything whether doing 12bps in auto, or much faster in semi...

..I haven't really had any issues with chopping balls though...

The Booth Man
04-18-2007, 12:32 PM
Yes that is correct. FULL AUTO= 13BPS, SEMI=25BPS...but so few can ever reach that rate with stock components. Yet the electronics and solenoid are capable of cycling 25 times/sec, the micro-switch and other mechanical components of the marker make it impossible to reach that rate from the stock configuration.

I think this is why so many newer players confuse the rates of fire with the MR2 when they first purchase it. Cycling in the semi mode of fire is audibly slower than when using the full-auto mode which I think confuses some into believeing they are firing at 25BPS in full auto.

I agree with what you are saying here Viper, and also with what Dragon said.

I think there should be a distinction made between the RoF and sustained RoF

We all know that the MR2 is capable of 25 bps is semi and 13 bps in auto.

While it is almost impossible to sustain 25 bps in semi. Anyone can shoot small bursts at that rate. It's the erratic, small bursts that create the chops.

Voodoo27909
04-19-2007, 09:30 AM
......at any rate, no, I dont have a picture of the circuit board (I think we HiJacked his thread, lol)