PDA

View Full Version : oh yea

Firekillernmp
04-09-2007, 08:26 PM
:D just put in my order for my new mr2!!!!!! cant wait it should be here in two days....
thanks for all for all yall help..

DRAGON
04-09-2007, 09:31 PM
Waiting bites doesn't it? Let us know, how it go -

Firekillernmp
04-09-2007, 09:55 PM
yea you know it lol...hope i have no prob....

ForrestSpyder
04-10-2007, 07:06 AM
I got mine at Bass Pro Shop. The only problem was it didnít come with a manual, so I had to ask allot of questions on the forums to figure everything out since it is my first marker. If this is your first maker then here are some mistakes I made my first time shooting it that you can avoid.

1. I didnít break in the ACS bolt. (You can find out how to do this on these forums, and do it before you shoot it)
2. I didnít adjust the velocity before I shot it the first time. (It was firing super fast and causing chops)
3. It was raining the first time I took it out. (The moisture didnít do anything to help my chop situation)
4. I used low quality balls. (Donít)
5. I didnít know enough about the marker. (Read up on it and strip it before you fire it)
6. I cleaned my new electric hopper with water because I was so frustrated that I wasnít thinking. (Donít do this and then turn it on, cause you will fry it)

Needless to say, I chopped a ton of balls and didnít have any fun. My second experience was much better though.

bamf-hacker
04-10-2007, 07:35 AM
Enjoy it... Now, get off the computer and go stand by the door to wait for the package.

Firekillernmp
04-11-2007, 05:34 AM
thanks forrest for the good advice (run forrest run) sorry had to put that in lol... and yea bamf hacker i am at the door now on my laptop..lmfao