PDA

View Full Version : Tiberius T9

Hob Hayward
04-09-2007, 03:35 PM
Well, as it would seem, my brother has been enthralled by the coolness of the Tiberius T9 and is desiring to purchase it. Having looked at pbreview, it appears promising, and acctually a relatively good deal, considering what you get.

In any case, my question is, has anyone ever heard anything about these, shot one, or better yet, own(ed) one? Thanks alot :D, don;t want to have my brother go and buy something that isn't as good as it seems, hes had far too much trouble with his current gun and his hopper too, in fact, he seems to have horrible luck with all his paintball gear...

bamf-hacker
04-09-2007, 04:18 PM
well tell me how he likes it ;) I want one too :) But then again I want everything.

Maxx-Damage
04-09-2007, 05:48 PM
I want one too :) But then again I want everything.
Dont we all?:p

Hob Hayward
04-09-2007, 06:07 PM
well tell me how he likes it ;) I want one too :) But then again I want everything.

I'm almost surprised you haven't already got one :confused:!

Ace24
04-10-2007, 01:29 PM
We have the T8's and T9's at our shop. I got to hold both. I was looking at the expansions fot the T9 and drooling. "'Sniper rifle' in a pistol" is the only way to explain it. I love the magazine feed. It's really cool. Also how the CO2 goes in the magazine as well.

I want a T8 as a side arm.

spyderpaintball
04-10-2007, 02:11 PM
Tiberius from all accounts that I can see is a very good reliable company so I would bet that the T9 will work fine. We had a couple of pistols in our store that were awsome.