PDA

View Full Version : MR2 Fires then stops!

Xtreme
04-08-2007, 08:40 PM
Ok first off let me start off by saying that I have a Scenario Dreams T-board, its been working great but, getting ready for some paint and checking out the guns, but the MR2 is dying slowly! This is the problem, I turn on the board, got to dry fire the gun(no air/paint), the coil clicks, after pulling the trigger as least 4 times really quick the board shut off, restart the process same thing, this happens no matter what mode I'm in. I have replaced the battery 3 times with 9.6 and had a multi meter out. All the wires are good and have even swapped boards with a another T-board, same thing. The only thing that is different is when I change coils, then it works as advertised. Has anyone heard of this and what would cause my coil to go bad, as well as how much is something like this cost, I bought my mr in june 06 but don't have the paperwork! so its not under warranty. Anyone got any ideas.

Critical
04-09-2007, 04:33 AM
What coil are you replacing?

Xtreme
04-09-2007, 01:57 PM
The one that trips the sear pin, I think thats it, but just not sure if thats my problem, I don't think its the board. It just seems like its running out of juice, maybe Im being to hard on the firing.

Glasher
04-09-2007, 03:33 PM
Same prob it's like the board eating the battery energy even when not using it when my battery is fully charge and i play no prob if then I don't charge it it sucks up the battery life and it's liek I used all of the energy so need to recharge again

Barricuda
04-09-2007, 04:45 PM
your board has a shortage...not all shortages kill an electronic item..some cause constant power drain and fluctuations. take a volt meeter..charge the bat. test the power level of it...fire the marker til u have that problem...test again. if its not the batt....the capacitor is not storing power properly...eather way....u have a power flow problem

Xtreme
04-09-2007, 04:58 PM
Well did some playin around with the board last night and charged the batteies really good and the problem seems to have gone away. I think it was my charger not charging the battery like it should, have been using a regular charger not the charger that comes with the marker! Thanks everyone for the inputs on this problem.