PDA

View Full Version : Another Prayer Thread...

*EM1-Master*
01-24-2006, 02:36 PM
A couple weeks ago, me and a few friends were messing around in some houses that are being built... Mistake one, I know... At night... Mistake two, I know... We were playing hide and seek, and one of my friends, Andrew, decided to go up some stairs... The top wasn't finished, he fell through the floor, and landed on his face. He's had a lot of swelling in his brain and stuff, and has had 2 surgeries to relieve the pressure... He's recovering now; he's in a medically induced coma, much like Dolche was, and they're having the same issues bringing him out of it as they did with Dolche... When they lighten up the dosage, he's sometimes semi-conscious, and has given the doctors a thumbs up and stuff... The main issue right now is that we don't know if there's any brain damage. Chance of severe amnesia, and we don't know even know if he'll be able to talk or walk when he comes out of it... Scary thought... Just keep Andrew in your prayers... Thanks!

big_daddy_d
01-24-2006, 02:38 PM
Ouch, will do though...

ricochet08
01-24-2006, 02:40 PM
that i shall do

Drefish99
01-24-2006, 03:44 PM
Prayers to your friend, his family and yourself. Stay by him as all good friends should. Keep us posted on his condition. I'm sure with the power of prayer God will see him through. If ya need to chat you know how to reach me. ;)

WhatThaSmurf
01-24-2006, 03:57 PM
I lend my thoughts to your friend, and hope God hears the pleas for a very successful recovery. I hope that your friend returns to as normal as is possible. And anything is possible when God lends His hand.

shunut
01-24-2006, 04:17 PM
I'm not a praying person but I will pass it on to my friends and family who are. I hope he recovers soon and with as little permanent damage as possible.

DRAGON
01-24-2006, 05:45 PM
Wishing the best for your friends recovery. Seems like when it rains, it pours around these forums -

kif
01-25-2006, 04:20 PM
Good luck to your friend and everybody close to him. Like Dre said, I'm sure God will help him power through this. You guys are in my prayers. :)

xtraking
01-25-2006, 05:48 PM
Hope everything goes well man! My prayers are going to andrew definatly!

Dave

DFSniper
01-26-2006, 10:51 AM
wow, he's got my prayers.

*EM1-Master*
01-31-2006, 07:15 PM
Great news! He came out of his coma yesterday!!! He's fully mentally functional and currently at a spinal rehabilitation clinic! He's got a rather humorous stance on it all, and he's taking everything really well! He's gotta be immobilized for a little while more, but yeah... He's doing great! Thanks for the prayers guys!!!

durrell
01-31-2006, 09:10 PM
Good to hear man. :thumbup: Prayer works..;)