PDA

View Full Version : Trigger Travel and Slop

realtreeghost
04-08-2007, 09:06 AM
What can I do to reduce trigger travel and slop?

NoRcO_bOi
04-09-2007, 09:32 AM
yeah now that my gun is fixed I wouldn't mind decreasing the trigger pull on my gun. Do you guys know how to fix that.

TwoTall
05-21-2007, 10:24 AM
Good question...I was thinking about it just today. I'm going to dig into it this weekend and I let you know what I find out.

grinder
05-21-2007, 10:42 AM
Okay I managed to shorten mine to a hair trigger but it was easy. Just read the manual and adjusted the two set screws as per directions. But this was on my MR3 and I'm not sure if our triggers and grips are the same. If they are there is a set screw right above where your finger is when you pull the trigger. Clockwise rotation of this screw shortens the travel. Then there is a set screw right in the trigger itself that when turned clockwise will shorten the back pull. After playing with the two for a bit yesterday I managed to get my trigger pull to only have and require roughly 2mm of distance. Hope that helps.

Grinder

TwoTall
05-26-2007, 05:09 AM
Alright...I looked in on the trigger set up and I don't see anyway to adjust it to reduce the trigger pull. For that matter I didn't see anyway to modify any part of the trigger on the MR1 with out physically altering part to test things. I'm not willing to grind any parts down or anything like that and just end up breaking my gun. Sorry for the bad news.

Conner

shark
05-26-2007, 08:28 AM
here is the link
http://www.ottersccustoms.com/trigger.html