PDA

View Full Version : Vs2 Body color?

Spyder Ryder
04-07-2007, 01:16 PM
Okay...heres my pickle. I really hate the color of the vs2, so i was thinking of just taking the body frame, and sticking it in like paint(would it work?). Any ideas of how i could paint my vs2 for cheap $$ or without buyin the trinity body?

CareBear-Killer
04-08-2007, 01:59 AM
well, theoretically, you could pull the body off the frame, pull out the internals, plug the holes for the screws, bolt, barrel, striker, LPC, and feedneck (and any others I'm forgetting), lightly sand the body and paint it. Doesn't meant it will look very good though. I'm sure someone somewhere has done this though. If you do go this route, make sure you sand good, so that the paint has a semi-rough surface to attach to. Paint it a couple times, evenly. Once the paint is dry, hit it with a clear coat. Atleast that way it may look alright.

You definitly do not want to dip it into paint or paint it with out plugging any of the holes. Doing this could cost you, as it could create a rough surface inside the marker... Or if you dip it, you could end up with the paint taking up too much room and your internals not working, or paint damaging the internals or hindering the performace... then you'd have no choice but to get a new body.

STRIKEFIRST
04-08-2007, 07:50 AM
I would send it to acid rain paintball (www.acidrainpb.com)

a body anno is $20 plus shipping both ways.

I'd do that before bathing it in paint!