PDA

View Full Version : anyone heard of the Syndicate Misfit?

DFSniper
04-07-2007, 11:34 AM
my friend found the review for it on pbreview, but the only place we found that sells it is sakworld. i was kinda dodgy about it but it got good reivews as a low-end LP gun.

Hob Hayward
04-07-2007, 11:43 AM
I had heard of it, but it doesn't look LP to me, just looks like another spyder clone...

Kenny_McCormic
04-07-2007, 04:19 PM
its lp the review claim it runs at 250psi

STRIKEFIRST
04-07-2007, 09:11 PM
I used to sell them...A little heavy...runs lower psi using co2 but not bad with hpa. They are LP out of the box. just adjust the regulator. decent trigger feel. They don't come with chargers, but I have 2 NIB if you need one. they have nice milling and good anno. It is a spyder clone but doesnt use the compact body (removabe v/a).

Stock 2 piece barrel isn't bad but it's not like a freak or J&J. Over all it's a really nice marker if you can get one at a reasonable price considering Syndicate isn't around anymore.

And believe it or not...they didn't design them to be LP...which is sad because they were never marketed as LP which I believe hurt them in the long run.

DFSniper
04-07-2007, 11:13 PM
thanks for the info. i talked my friend into getting an upped AMG instead.

Ace24
04-16-2007, 09:11 PM
Got a pic of the marker? I've never heard of it myself.

Nenkitsune
04-16-2007, 10:16 PM
http://www.pbreview.com/products/reviews/2794/

that's the Misfit. apparently it'll run sub 400psi at a good usable fps no problem. man, it looks sick too, timmy-like you could say

STRIKEFIRST
04-17-2007, 06:51 AM
I t has excellent milling. It really was a good quality marker.

Nenkitsune
04-17-2007, 12:33 PM
so, what happend to syndicate? i think the sub 400 operating pressure is due to the fact that there is no V/A like in the AMG (which also could operate in the 400psi range)

STRIKEFIRST
04-17-2007, 01:04 PM
so, what happend to syndicate? i think the sub 400 operating pressure is due to the fact that there is no V/A like in the AMG (which also could operate in the 400psi range)

Actually 300psi is common... and they had calls from customers that were in the mid to low 200's.

I'm not sure what happened to be honest...they had the distributorship for tomahawk usa...

the misfits were great markers...a touch heavy and a little pricy considering the Ion came out and was a hot seller...there other markers were all blowbacks...cheap...low end like victors.

It's a shame because they were working on an EP in the compete with Ion category...would of been a shooter too.

Nenkitsune
04-17-2007, 03:00 PM
Actually 300psi is common... and they had calls from customers that were in the mid to low 200's.

I'm not sure what happened to be honest...they had the distributorship for tomahawk usa...

the misfits were great markers...a touch heavy and a little pricy considering the Ion came out and was a hot seller...there other markers were all blowbacks...cheap...low end like victors.

It's a shame because they were working on an EP in the compete with Ion category...would of been a shooter too.
man, that's insane considering it's a basic blowback. any clue on what the internals look like?

Hob Hayward
04-17-2007, 04:12 PM
Probably just a high flowing spyder clone...