View Full Version : barrel or reg and expansion
01-24-2006, 03:30 PM
im looking to upgrade a few more things, but i dont have the funds to do them all at once, what would be next best thing to get after compressed air? im thinking eaither a barrel or new expansion or reg. im also looking to make the gun a little flashier who makes some nice stuff?
01-24-2006, 03:34 PM
Barrel definitely. After the barrel a regulator would be a great upgrade to look into, expansion chambers are overrated and pointless when you have compressed air. What all is on your gun right now? Other upgrades you could look into are:
- A Metal Clamping Feedneck
- An E-Frame if you don't have one
- New trigger
- New grips
- A 50 gram switch for sure! Dre used to sell them, not sure if he still does.
- An aftermarket bolt is a waste of money IMO, but if you want something delrin to reduce scratches go ahead
- A lightened striker will reduce kick
- A Valve
Don't forget the home Otter LP mods! You can mod your own parts and save tons of money.