PDA

View Full Version : Hoppers

Lycan
04-07-2007, 04:19 AM
Just wondering if anyone has a revy on their VS2 and how it work with it. I thought about getting a Eggy 2 but I don't really like the lid on it, it also has a problem with the battery door. I am just wondering if there are people that like the Revy with the VS2 and how well they work together. Thanks!

08Lud08
04-07-2007, 05:03 AM
don't get a revy an egg is way better than a revy. If you don't like an egg I would suggest getting a fasta if you want to save money but if you have the money don't hesitate to buy a halo, reloader b, or vlocity.

cnizz
04-07-2007, 08:14 AM
I just bought a eggy 2 and it works pretty well with my VS3. I would recommend it, but if you have money to spend deff get a higher end hopper like the halo

Spyder Ryder
04-07-2007, 11:56 AM
jus got the eggy 3 and its amazing...keeps up with my shots, no chops yet. I have to admit the battery door is very akward but i just locked my shut with some hockey tape and it hasnt moved since.I would recommend the egg, or halo b .

samus129
04-07-2007, 03:52 PM
get a empire reloder b1 or 2 sound activation is much better then eyes.

OOB
04-09-2007, 08:53 AM
meh, I have a VLocity... On the lostest setting it acts "revvy like" in that it doesnt force feed. It only feeds when the eyes do not see a ball. On this sitting the hopper was fine for me because I dont shoot all that fast. If you have the revvy already give it a shot on the VS2/3. if you dont like it get another hopper.

Backmanshooter
04-09-2007, 08:54 AM
get a empire reloder b1 or 2 sound activation is much better then eyes.Not really.

BigJohnB
04-09-2007, 01:40 PM
I have both the Egg3, and the reloader 2, the egg3 keeps up much better in my opinion. I use the Reloader 2 on my Tippy, which won't get as much use now that I got my VS 2.

spitfirocks
04-09-2007, 02:27 PM
i have the egg3 and it works fine, but once the battery gets weaker it does less bps like most hoppers, ennjoy

sphven
04-14-2007, 04:50 AM
I've used a revy on my VS2 and had nothing but good experiences. It seems to sit fairly nice and low and there is absolutely no wobble or movement of the hopper when you give the feedneck a few turns. As for speed, it was fast enough for me but I really don't shoot that fast and the batteries have seemed to last for a while as well. BUT BEWARE! if you break some paint in the hopper itself there are about 37 screws to take out before you can open it!

vikingshadow
04-14-2007, 05:39 AM
I see this type of post a lot, so I came up with this. Hope it helps!

Vike's big list of favorite loaders (opinion, but hopefully based in fact, of course!) 1 being the best, 20 being the worst. Comparisons based on speed, performance, durability and price and looks (again, opinion.)

I probably missed some, so let me know if I did and I'll research them and see where they fit in my list.

NOTE: The PULSE is not on the list because of the lawsuit involving them and not being able to buy them anymore. Nor is the cyclone feed for the A-5 because it requires modification to be fitted to any other marker.

************************************************** ************************************
These top three/four are very close, in my mind. They are all more expensive, they all are very durable and time proven - with the exception of the VLocity, but it's showing itself very well. However, with these costing nearly the same and nearly the same features, it does come down to looks - no matter what ANYONE says. I listed VLocity as 3rd because of the looks. Period.

1. Reloader B2 (I, too, prefer sound activation to eyes. It will CONSTANTLY feed no matter what!)
2. Reloader B (see above reason)
2. Halo B with rip and Cheetah/v35 board (actually on the same level as the Reloader B, but just a bit lower due to eyes vs ears and you have to upgrade to get to the level of the stock Reloader B.)
3. Vlocity, Vlocity Jr.

These are what I would call the "mid level" in the loader world. Cheaper, but very good - especially 4-6 - and capable of keeping up with most everyone. Due to some reliability issues (of which I had NONE with the Eggy, FYI) some are listed lower than the others.

4. Halo B (stock with or without rip)
5. Eggy (eVLution II or III)
6. Apache
7. Reloader 2
8. Revolution (Revy) Can you even buy these new anymore?
9. Halo Backman, Halo Frontman
10. Riccochet

Lower end loaders. Slow, cheaply made, built for the beginning player to pump money into the industry. Does it's job, but poorly.

15. Gravity fed
20. Viewloader Quantum (this is the anti-loader. It actually sucks balls AWAY from the gun...)