PDA

View Full Version : Johnson & Wales University, Rhode Island Campus

druid
04-06-2007, 02:00 PM
Johnson & Wales University, Rhode Island Campus

Does anyone here have any personal information about it? My oldest daughter was accepted and I want to know more about it before I agree to send her...like campus crime rates, local problematic activity (gangs, drugs, etc), local law enforcement's ethics (no cop 'drama' like you see in LA/NYC, etc...), standard of living for the area (rich snobs, blue collar workers, etc...), local economy....that sort of thing.
Thanks in advance
druid

durrell
04-06-2007, 06:49 PM
I've heard it's a great place. I know a kid going there and he loves it there, beautiful campus and everything. I don't have any statistics about there but I'm pretty sure it's as safe if not safer than many other schools. :thumbup:

bigred76
04-07-2007, 01:01 AM
Ah, so that was her "exciting news..." Tell her congrats for me (if you see this before I have a chance to personally)!

Figures you'd be checking out the crime rate and police ethics of the area.... :P

colonel_moo
04-07-2007, 02:36 PM
my buddy goes there and seems to like it. close to providence PB, thats the important thing! other than that i cant really give you any statistics. also, im sure this post was relatively useless seeing as i havent met anyone that wasnt satisfied with the college they went to/are going to.