PDA

View Full Version : replacement parts?

2noobs
04-04-2007, 09:39 PM
does anyone have any parts for the hammer? our grips are broke in the back where the take down screw is. any parts would be welcome.

bamf-hacker
04-05-2007, 06:11 AM
Post in the sales section here with an I Want title and also do the same on PBNation. You may have better luck that way.

Lenny17
04-09-2007, 06:57 AM
Have you tried contacting Kingman? I needed a new sight rail and safety button, and they had them both in stock. Just call their help line (1-800-Kingman, I think) and find your way to a tech. THey should be able to help you out.

pizzadude
09-24-2007, 10:36 AM
I've not had any reply from emails to Kingman, so if you're still looking for spares (like I am), then:

I've found a website in Portugal which has spares for Hammers, Crossball II and Maverick markers (marcadores).

They're all nelson based?

Anyway, have a look: http://www.pontodemira.com - head for the spares section, then recreativo or pompa/pump.

...and good luck with yr portugese!

Otherwise you could always try OtterSC for info or airsoldier.com for spares?

Lenny17
09-28-2007, 12:57 PM
I called Kingman's technical support, and they had what I needed. If you aren't getting any response by email, try the phone. Some companies are terrible with email, especially if they have picky email filters.

pizzadude
09-30-2007, 08:43 AM
Ok - thanks - will do.

Whereabouts are they based? I'm over in the UK, so have to take time difference into consideration before calling I guess...

Lenny17
10-01-2007, 08:20 AM
Kingman is located in California, USA, which I think is an 8 hour time difference from England.

According to Kingman's website, they do have a UK distributor that might be worth trying. They are:

Planet Eclipse Ltd.
Unit 7&8 Southfield Ind. Est.
Manchester, M17 1SJ
Phone: 441618725572

Might be able to answer your questions without calling overseas.

pizzadude
10-01-2007, 11:31 AM
Lenny - you are a legend!

How I managed to miss that... ?!? I have emailed Planet Eclipse, so will let you all know if any or what spares are available over here (as soon as I know).

The crazy thing is, I could probably machine all the parts I need at work, but I thought that this would be quicker, cheaper and less time consuming...

:o

Do any of you guys know who else cloned the Hammer markers? I'm guessing that my markers are either unbranded Kingmans, Mayhem Crossball II or some other third party marker. (See pics in the pump photo section). The parts look identical to the Hammer 'P' (methinks).

Oh, OtterSC website is up and running again - as he is just about the only decent reference on the internet for the Hammer, it is worthwhile donating a few bucks to keep the information uploaded and accessible to all.

Take it easy. :cool:

pizzadude
10-03-2007, 03:16 AM
Just so as you all know - Planet Eclipse have got back to me, unfortunately, they don't stock any parts for the older pump markers.

Wevo paintball have replied - they have spares for the Phantom and are willing to post to the UK, but does anyone know if these internals will fit the Hammer 'P'? :confused:

I'm still looking for UK based HammerP/Crossball II spares or anyone in the EU/US willing to post to the UK.

I know I can post in the wanted section, but I was really looking for someplace where we can all obtain spares, rather than picking up the odd parts from various people (plus postage costs would quickly outweight the cost of the marker...)

Thanks for your help so far.

Lenny17
10-04-2007, 10:25 AM
Sucks that Planet Eclipse can't help...

I don't know if phantom and Hammer parts are interchangeable, my initial thought is 'no'. I bought a phantom M-16 bottomline setup, and the threads were different (metric vs. SAE), so I had some forcing to do.

What parts are you looking for?

pizzadude
10-04-2007, 11:43 AM
Everything from bolt through to ASA adapter - I'm not looking to bodge together parts from various markers, just pull out all the oringinal nelson internals and replace with whatever other nelson based internals fit (as long as I can get them all together as one complete set.)

ie. out with the original Hammer ASA (air) adapter, powertube assembly, hammer/sear, spring and bolt - in with (??Phantom??) ASA ... bolt parts.

Directly from one breech, as a set, to the other.

I asked this before and got a long winded explanation on how Phantoms... still available... better markers... yawn... he lost me. Right around the time he stopped listening to what I was asking. :headbrick:

Lol, bless his cotton socks - he was really enthusiastic too. :grin:

I found a thread on McCarterBrowns where a guy used parts from a Bladerunner to repair his Hammer, but he doesn't say if all the parts fit... He does also own a Trracer and Maverick, so I've posted a query asking if anyone has tried to swop out a complete set of internals from one nelson marker to another - just have to wait and see.

Finding a Bladerunner over in the UK is like trying to find rocking horse poopoo. :D I've been told that Daystate may have manufactured the Mayhem branded pumps - and they're UK based - so I've sent them an email asking for info/help/parts...

If anything comes of it, I'll let you know.

Lenny17
10-04-2007, 01:47 PM
One thing you will have to watch out for is the way the pump arm mounts to the bolt. On the Hammer and maverick, there are the slots on the side of the breech that the pump arm screw to the bolt through. On the phantom, the pump arm is connected to the bolt at a single point - on the bottom of the breech. The reason phantoms are built this way is that it keeps your internals sealed, there isn't any risk of dirt getting in.

I would think that if you are swapping the entire internals, you should be okay, as long as you take the pump arm connection into account. But I can't say for certain. It all really depends on the assumption that nelson based pumps use breeches of the same internal diameter. As long as that is true, you should be golden.

pizzadude
10-04-2007, 03:04 PM
I was hoping so too! :D

I kinda got bored looking at the long list of Hammer/Reb Line/ Crossball/ Razorback/ etc... etc... and thought I'd just ask.

Just got to find some really cheap spares or old duff markers to try it out... still working on that one.

Take it easy. :cool: