PDA

View Full Version : New Triggers

GreschT
01-24-2006, 02:19 PM
Is there any way i can take my rockin trigger out and have a single style trigger without buying an entire new trigger frame? i was looking at the one on the Fenix. i like it. but i was wondering if there was a cheap alternative. well under 100 bux

bigred76
01-24-2006, 02:26 PM
Nope, you'd have to buy a new frame to lose the "rocking" trigger feel. You can't put a normal trigger in it because of it's pivot point. You can buy a used ESP frame for about $40-60 if you look in sales forums. ;)

phatphil
01-24-2006, 03:22 PM
Actually, you may be able to mod it. I'm judging my post off this picture, since I've never seen one in real life:
http://www.paintballgi.com/ProductImages/gunaccessories/M11-esprocktrig.JPG

It appears that there is the hole (in front of the screws that holds the on-off switch in) that is in all other normal spyder frames to hold a standard spyder trigger. So if that hole is drilled through, it may be as easy as:
- moving the trigger pin to the new hole
- buying a normal spyder trigger
- sanding down the hump where the rocking trigger sat
- removing one of the microswitches

Tonee
01-29-2006, 01:31 PM
Actually, you may be able to mod it. I'm judging my post off this picture, since I've never seen one in real life:
http://www.paintballgi.com/ProductImages/gunaccessories/M11-esprocktrig.JPG

It appears that there is the hole (in front of the screws that holds the on-off switch in) that is in all other normal spyder frames to hold a standard spyder trigger. So if that hole is drilled through, it may be as easy as:
- moving the trigger pin to the new hole
- buying a normal spyder trigger
- sanding down the hump where the rocking trigger sat
- removing one of the microswitches

Anyone tried this yet? It should work, in theory, but I don't wanna be the first too try :P

mv540
01-29-2006, 02:02 PM
I have tried it, cuase in a tournament they told me that was against the rules have double trigger...( i donīt know why:dodgy: ) but I take off one screw and vuala, a normal trigger frame...:D

covert24
01-29-2006, 04:07 PM
youd could drill a whole where the trigger roll pin goes because my rocking trigger frame that came with my electra doesnt have that hole. omg i just found out how to do it i think. brb im gona go see soemthing.

EDIT= NVm. There is a way to do it but if done it would look sloppy and eventually wouldnt be worth it.

audi
01-29-2006, 04:39 PM
hmm aside from it not being leagle in tournaments I dont know why you would want to change it...i had a fenix and i couldnt walk that trigger nearly as fast as the rocking

ooglieboogliebob
01-29-2006, 07:15 PM
actually .. you never know ... they might want it just a single contact point ..

anyways for this situation .. if you don't want to buy it used .. just buy a refurbished imagine off of www.pbgear.com and take the esp frame off of that ... you'll also have a bunch of spare parts for a low price of 64 dollars :)

FearSpyders
01-30-2006, 07:36 AM
you can unscrew one of the screws in the trigger and it will shoot one shot...its what i did

DRAGON
01-30-2006, 09:24 AM
Seems the most simple manner to get a single trigger frame would be to ask if anyone wanted to do a trade in the b/s/t forum -

audi
01-30-2006, 11:11 AM
I actully know some one who may want to trade ill ask him and get back to you

ooglieboogliebob
01-31-2006, 03:53 AM
hah good luck on your problem :)

Nader
01-31-2006, 12:20 PM
I have an ESP in my sales thread!! look!

It's in my sig
l
l
V

audi
02-02-2006, 06:28 PM
GreschT check your private messages

PandaTruenoGTS
02-02-2006, 07:21 PM
why dont you just get a 32 degrees e-frame... they are like $60 new..