PDA

View Full Version : Want a Spyder EM1

BloodLustAC
04-04-2007, 02:01 PM
I figured this forum is one of my better chances to get my hands on one, so I might as well try. Doesn't really need to work, I'd just like to know what's wrong with it if possible. I'd probably be using it more for parts than as a whole gun anyways, as I already have an EM1 but would love to get my hands on a second one.

So if you have one or know anyone who does, please let me know.

Not willing to spend all too much... so ones in pristine working order probably aren't of as much interest to me as those that have been sitting around for a while.

Thanks!

Xyxyll
04-04-2007, 04:02 PM
When'd you pick up an EM1?

BloodLustAC
04-04-2007, 08:54 PM
I luckily got one very cheap about a year ago.. I just got a Bushy VA and 2 bushy triggers for it yesterday, and after a long time of not really putting work into it I'm gonna try it tomorrow. They're so impossible to find now though, but it would really be nice to have a second for parts or even as a second working marker if possible.

With the one I have, I'm gonna try to throw in a T-board and eyes at some point over the summer, it's gonna take some milling and rewiring though.

Here's the one I have right now, needs more work though for sure: http://www.putfile.com/pic.php?img=5138770

BloodLustAC
04-05-2007, 08:37 AM
Up, nobody knows of any being sold? Not suprised, these things are so hard to get now...

canthelpitimaguy
04-05-2007, 10:47 AM
i got one how much are you willing to pay, its in perfect working order lmk

BloodLustAC
04-05-2007, 02:26 PM
I'll PM you now, I think I actually helped you once with your wiring a while back.

marvin-martian
04-05-2007, 02:50 PM
theyre a rare find now-a-days. best of luck finding a good one.

BloodLustAC
04-05-2007, 05:10 PM
Thanks, looks like the one I have just needs a bolt/ram pin and it will work fine.

Or so I hope.

canthelpitimaguy
04-06-2007, 04:03 PM
u could probly just make a custom one, and yea you did help me out with that. thanks agian