PDA

View Full Version : Stocks

ngrismala
04-04-2007, 09:27 AM
Are there stocks that are compatible with spyders, more specifically an amg(LCD). I cant find any but let me know if the exist.

pb34
04-04-2007, 12:52 PM
I'm not sure if the amg is any different, but this (http://www.rockstarsports.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=3465) stock is compatible with most spyders.

ngrismala
04-05-2007, 05:01 PM
Alright thanks, i actually found another one too, an M4 one. But before i order one, is a stock actually worth getting? After the novelty wears off, am i just going to find it getting in the way? I play woodsball by the way.

pb34
04-05-2007, 06:42 PM
Alright thanks, i actually found another one too, an M4 one. But before i order one, is a stock actually worth getting? After the novelty wears off, am i just going to find it getting in the way? I play woodsball by the way.

It depends on your setup, if you have a remote line I think it would be worth it because you can stabilize the gun using the stock. If you have the tank on a drop foward or something similar you can just use your tank to stabilize the gun. Thats just my opinion though others may prefer having a stock.