PDA

View Full Version : I can't stand this... I can't sleep tonight...

Ace24
04-04-2007, 12:25 AM
I miss my ex so much. I don't know why I had my friend break us up by getting my ex to think I cheated on her. I promised her that I would never break up with her and I was going to keep that promise. I delt with so much drama, controling, and bull with this girl and I moved on. I have like relapsed...

When I can't sleep, and I'm lonely lieing in bed... shes the first person I think of. I just long to hold her again. It almost puts me in tears thinking about it because of how much I miss her.

I don't want to start talking to her, and I haven't even looked at her page in months. But tonight I looked at it... I couldn't sleep and I couldn't stop thinking about her and I had to see how she was doing. She is so happy with her new bf... I don't want to upset her. I just wish I could talk to her again with out her pissing all over me.

I don't think any of you care, but you guys were there when her and I were going through troubles and we broke up. So... for those that do... here I am making myself vounerable for ridicule.

The fact is, I loved her... I really loved her. Every day I'm not with her, I realise it even more... and I feel like a complete *******, a peice of ****, not worthy of suffering the pain of eternal burning in hellfire for hurting her the way I did to end things.

I guess I could really use some prayer. I can't sleep nights, I'm not doing good in school, and I'm all around not a happy person and looking for happiness in all the wrong places. I need prayer to find someone thats single, someone that I get along with, someone that is flirtatious like me, and who can be my best friend.

Thanks to those who took the time to read this,
-Ted.

Sandman_Bravo
04-04-2007, 03:00 AM
Been there, done that. It sounds coarse, but these things rarely work out again; so it's time to move on. Time heals all wounds.

Critical
04-04-2007, 04:44 AM
A couple of random thoughts on your topic, hope they help. I still love every one of my ex-girlfriends, even though I've been happily married for almost 7 years, I loved them for a reason, and that love still exists even now. Relationships that end, and then restart, almost never work, there's a level of trust that is no longer there, accept that it's over and move on. Finally, you say that you need to find someone. I've been in many types of relationships, your stilll young, find yourself, start by making yourself happy, and learn to be a complete individual, not just half of a relationship. Once you gain the confidence of being yourself, a whole new world of women will open up. You need to avoid dependancy at all costs, whichh is what it sounds like your at right now. Don't worry, things will get better.

durrell
04-04-2007, 05:20 AM
I agree with what both said above me. No matter what you do, if you've hurt her before she's never going to trust you again. You're too young anyway to even consider leaning that much on any girl. Girls are far too fickle in high school to be in any position of support for you. You need to just move on, like Sandman said..time heals all wounds. I'm living proof of that. I chased a girl for 3 years and was never given the time of day, though I was the best friend she ever had. She dates a guy that has admittedly cheated on her and there's nothing I can do about it, so I have stopped speaking to her. Trust me when I say: you're better off without her (and so am I). :up:

DFSniper
04-04-2007, 05:29 AM
just like Critical said, i still love my ex g/f too, even though we're distant now and it took me months to forgive her for breaking up with me. we're still close, but the only real contact we have is through myspace and AIM.

time is the only thing that will help at this point, and you've still got your whole life ahead of you. if you feel up to it, send her a message apologizing and asking how she's doing, but make it clear that you just want to have a calm conversation with her and will stop talking to her if she blows up on you.

Ace24
04-04-2007, 01:13 PM
time is the only thing that will help at this point, and you've still got your whole life ahead of you. if you feel up to it, send her a message apologizing and asking how she's doing, but make it clear that you just want to have a calm conversation with her and will stop talking to her if she blows up on you.

Thats what I am planning on doing. We broke up around October last year... so it's been a while... and I did move on... but for some reason when I'm single (keep in mind I have no problem getting girls... the problem is that the girls I get are sluts, pot smokers, smokers, and seem to only want sex. The girls that arnt that way become close friends with me and arn't single haha) I long to have what I had before.

As was stated above.... I did grow dependant on relationships... I dont know why... I've got to figure out how to get rid of that dependancy.

Thank you guys. It means alot to me to have you understand and care.

Hob Hayward
04-04-2007, 01:27 PM
Depression? We watched a video in health today that basically would have said you were depressed.

Good that you're talking about it though...

Never been in this situation though, so I can't give any advice other than to hang in there, and perhaps try to get someone to help you out?

calebh
04-04-2007, 08:34 PM
the single most important piece of advice you will ever hear: don't die. :D

but seriously, it looks like you've decided what you need to do. lose that dependence. only you know how to do that. find something and go for it. good luck :)

and seriously, don't die ;)

Ace24
04-04-2007, 08:42 PM
I'm not going to die haha. Although I have been having heart problems lately :( Not sure why...

But yeah. I also met this really sweet, innocent girl today that talked too all day haha.

calebh
04-04-2007, 08:57 PM
i said someTHING, not someone ;)

j/k :p

MVS1
04-04-2007, 08:58 PM
the problem is that the girls I get are ... seem to only want sex.

And this is a problem...:rolleyes:

Just kidding :D.

No matter what the "honeymoon" ends eventually and the only thing that keeps it going is your friendship with the other person in the relationship. How easily you communicate and are just confortable with that person should be a indicator as to how compatible you are for each other. I'm guessing your 16 to 24 so I'll pass on some advice my dad gave me at that age and hopefully it helps, "Don't be in a rush, when you find the right girl you'll know it, there won't be any doubt in your mind that she is the right one when you find yourself wondering what your life would be like with and without her. There are lots of girls out there and just like you wouldn't by the first car you test drove why not shop around?"

leed
04-05-2007, 06:18 PM
Just so you know, there is almost no one here who would ridicule you for a situation like this. We've all been there, well most of us. I know I've been there, more than enough times, but I have to say, I don't regret being there. No, that doesn't go to say that I enjoyed it, but it does mean I learned from it. There a lot of things I learned from it, actually.
One of the most important things was to learn to treasure you friends. No matter what, at this time and stage in life, as I see, it, you should value your friends more than any girlfriend. These are the people who will always be there for you, will always tell you whats up, as well as the truth.
Also, I discovered that more or less, for the most part, most women you date, or any relationship you get in, will not last forever, not that you were expecting it to, but you know what I mean.

Eh.. I have more to say but I'm tired, and have to pack.

But don't worry, despite how cliche this is, it is true, things will turn out for the better for you. :D

xtraking
04-06-2007, 09:08 PM
Hey man im sort of going through the same thing. You can ask leed or durrel, im sure htye remember. Im having these issues with my ex and they never seem to go away. It gets to me so much and I hate it. Best advice is to just try and forget about it and meet new girls. Im telling you now, that, that wont be easy at all. Forgetting is such a hard thing to do. Dont forget about the good things, try and forget the bad things, and if you cant, just learn from them. If you need to talk... IM hockeyrat96