ForrestSpyder
04-03-2007, 10:46 PM
.....-----
.....l......l
...---------
...l...........l
...l...........l
...---------

Ok, well in the small plastic bag that came with my MR2 was a small white part that looks like this (^see above^ and ignore the periods) It is round from the top, and has a hole in one end.

My gun didnít come with a manual... which is sad for me. I pretty much am learning about it the same way I learned about my WWII rifles, my taking it completely apart and rebuilding it.

It also came with one orange and one black rubberish O-ring. What are these for?

QuiGonKen
04-03-2007, 10:55 PM
all r spares...lol but there is a manual on the site if u wanna chek it out

darth massacre
04-04-2007, 01:36 AM
You can find it here (http://www.spyder.tv/section/support/diagrams_manuals.html)

I think that part you're talking about is called the Cup Seal - That little zip loc bag has all the spares. Keep that handy.

Critical
04-04-2007, 05:46 AM
Yup, picture is of a cup seal.

ForrestSpyder
04-04-2007, 07:03 AM
Cool, what is it for and where does it go? I didnt find anything like it when I took my marker apart the other day. Everything is working fine so it must be in there somewhere.

In the future only post a topic in one place. Thanks Mod Squad

Critical
04-04-2007, 08:06 AM
When you take out the screw that holds in the valve assembly at the front of the marker, you should see one inside at the end of an inch long (or so) metal pin with a spring attached.

Barricuda
04-04-2007, 07:40 PM
thats the cup seal that goes on the striker pin. after removing the for grip, remove the shroud on the front. see that black tube below the barrel? remove the screw at the bottom of that on the gun housing...careful...theres a spring in there and it may pop out. remove that black cylinder and there u have the striker spring, and striker with attached cup seal...you want to check on that every 4000 balls or so in my opinion and make sure its clean and intact...at any sign of wear, replace it.

ForrestSpyder
04-04-2007, 11:59 PM
Thanks everyone.

I hate springs, two years ago when I was learning about my Yugo SKS rifle I took the bolt apart for the first time and the spring in there almost killed me.

Not a great day.