PDA

View Full Version : CO2 w/remote line

Guitar_kid99
04-03-2007, 06:24 PM
would i be able to use this safely with a vs3 without harming it does anyone think? or do you guys think that it would harm the internals?

spitfirocks
04-04-2007, 08:44 PM
any sort of c02 with the gun would harm it, even with a coil, just try to get n2, for ur gun will last much longer, and wont be as high maintanance

cnizz
04-05-2007, 04:29 AM
If you look in the manual, it says to run it with compressed air. I wouldn't take the chance of tryin CO2 and then damaging the internals

clickclicksplat
04-05-2007, 11:40 AM
Well, with the remote, the co2 has plenty of time to expand inside the hose, so you probably wouldn't have to worry about blowing the guage, and it would probably be less likely to freeze the inside of the gun, though I could be wrong.

I'd recommend HPA, but if you absolutly have to use co2, a remote is much safer then having the bottle directly on the gun.

Hob Hayward
04-05-2007, 12:00 PM
I'm with clickclicksplat on this one.

CO2 will work fine if you're always using a remote. Its actually better than HPA when given the time to expand, because its heavier, making you recock more consistently, in addition to being a bit quieter than HPA.

In any case, as I've explained before, having a remote is like having a super anti-siphon because no liquid will even enter the hose, and were it to, it would have plenty of time to expand before it gets near the regulator or the valve.

OOB
04-06-2007, 09:11 AM
I'm with clickclicksplat on this one.

CO2 will work fine if you're always using a remote. Its actually better than HPA when given the time to expand, because its heavier, making you recock more consistently, in addition to being a bit quieter than HPA.

In any case, as I've explained before, having a remote is like having a super anti-siphon because no liquid will even enter the hose, and were it to, it would have plenty of time to expand before it gets near the regulator or the valve.

huh? It may be "better" in theory but in reality doesn't compare. For the simple fact that co2 is highly affected by everything. Position, temp, humidity, movement, usage. Also you can still get liquid co2 in your gun using a remote. I have done it. :)

Yes you can use co2 with a VS2/3 and probably be ok. Many have done it. Is it recommended? NO. You will be taking a risk of marker not working correctly, being in cosistant and/or breaking the marker. If you plan on using a remote, you can get cheap steel/aluminum HPA thanks for $50-75 bucks. And for performance reason would be a good addition to a VS2/3