PDA

View Full Version : Broken Fasta!!

pb34
04-02-2007, 03:39 PM
Well I've had my black 18v Fasta since around the holidays. I had used it about 4 or 5 times up until this weekend. This weekend I went to Virginia to play a scenario game. During the second day of the event I was taking a break at my campsite and I put my gun with the fasta in the feedneck down. When I went to pick the gun up, the hopper just broke off, with the feedneck of the hopper still in my gun's feedneck. I have a CCM Heli feedneck and I checked and that wasn't clamping too tight. What could have caused this? I will be calling Kingman in a couple of days when I get the gun back from VA. Meanwhile, anyone know if there is a warranty or where I could get a pair of shells cheap?

bigred76
04-04-2007, 10:44 PM
I would assume it's still under waranty, and would call Kingman as soon as I got a chance. Their number is 1-888-KINGMAN (1-888-546-4626). Good luck!

pb34
04-05-2007, 07:39 PM
I would assume it's still under waranty, and would call Kingman as soon as I got a chance. Their number is 1-888-KINGMAN (1-888-546-4626). Good luck!

Well I tried calling a couple of times today. No answer, sometimes I'll get lucky and they pick up on the first try. I'll try again tomorrow.

pb34
04-06-2007, 09:36 AM
Well I got a hold of one of the tech guys today and I have to ship it back to California. So now not only do I get to pay shipping all the way from Connecticut to California I'm going to be without a hopper for a while. Oh well at least they are replacing it. I think it would make things a lot easier if they just sold shells like you can buy for halo's and eggy's.