PDA

View Full Version : Electra question

blacklabel21
04-02-2007, 01:51 PM
I have a spyder Electra ACS. Back of a bolt their is a screw in it.Does it matter if its in all the way or not.I took it all apart now i aint sure if the screw goes in all the way or not thanks.Any Help would be nice.And more question I bought my gun used but aint it suppose to have o rings on the acs bolt.Or will i have to put orings on the bolt.

pb34
04-02-2007, 02:50 PM
I have a spyder Electra ACS. Back of a bolt their is a screw in it.Does it matter if its in all the way or not.I took it all apart now i aint sure if the screw goes in all the way or not thanks.Any Help would be nice.And more question I bought my gun used but aint it suppose to have o rings on the acs bolt.Or will i have to put orings on the bolt.

I'm not quite sure which screw your talking about in the first part. If your talking about the screw on the bolt, it is a set screw that holds the cocking knob in. Make sure it is tight enough that the knob doesn't come out easily but loose enough that you can get the knob out. As for the o-rings, if it is a delrin ACS bolt, it does not use o-rings. Only alluminum ACS bolts use o-rings. You can tell if it's delrin if the bolt is white.

EDIT: If you are talking about the screw on the velocity adjuster, it is good to have it tight so your velocity adjuster doesn't turn while you are playing.

BrianT
04-02-2007, 02:56 PM
is the screw in first question that you are reffering to velocity adjuster? if so then no is doesn't that just adjusts how fast the balls shoot out of the gun. hope that helps some.

blacklabel21
04-02-2007, 05:00 PM
the screw i am talking about is in the bolt.BUt if its hold the cocking knob in then i will tighten down good.

pb34
04-02-2007, 05:23 PM
the screw i am talking about is in the bolt.BUt if its hold the cocking knob in then i will tighten down good.

Yea it sounds like the set screw. Just be careful, if you tighten it too much, it will be a pain to take the knob out.