PDA

View Full Version : T-Board or Virtue?

PBBLITZ
04-02-2007, 08:18 AM
Jw which is better. There are no reviews for the Virtue yet so can anyone help me out?

mtnboarder459
04-02-2007, 03:22 PM
I just bought a Scenario Dreams T-Board VerC for the VS3 and it is AMAZING
First, with other boards you have to tech the VS3 so the board will work with the rocking trigger but the admin at Scenario Dreams hooked me up with a T-board made specially for the rocking trigger. I've shot it and the ramping is pretty insane the way I've customized it. I've hit about 25 BPS already w/ ramping, but the gun is not fully configured yet. The board also lets you tech your gun anyway you want from MROF to Dwell to all kinds of ramping specs. You also get free software updates for life and you can trade in your board for the next version for about 20$. Only problem is that the website can be a little sketchy sometimes.
If you get a virtue board not only do you have to tech your VS3, if thats what your shootin, you also have to buy ramping chip and other chips to get different modes.

Either way, they're both good boards and you can't go wrong. I jus like SD's T-board cuz its easier to get in touch with the owner if you got a problem and they're more customer centered.

PBBLITZ
04-02-2007, 05:01 PM
KK. I was kinda leaning to towards the SD board as its also cheaper than the virtue but its always gd to hav confirmation. Tnx for the advice

pb34
04-02-2007, 05:13 PM
I would wait a little while to see what the new Kingman board is going to look like. Just my $.02

PBBLITZ
04-03-2007, 05:27 AM
wait, there's a new board coming out? soz, havent heard NYTHING bout it

STRIKEFIRST
04-03-2007, 08:00 AM
especially if you ever want to compete in spyder cup.

VirtuePaintball
04-03-2007, 08:14 AM
[QUOTE=mtnboarder459]If you get a virtue board not only do you have to tech your VS3, if thats what your shootin, you also have to buy ramping chip and other chips to get different modes.
QUOTE]

There is nothing you have to tech once you get the Virtue board, it has the connectors on the board that will allow you to plug in your rocking trigger(3pin and 5pin).

Also there is no ramping chip or other chips with our boards, comes with the Virtue 7 modes of fire on the board.

Strike - spyder cup just limits the gun you can use any board from the rules I read.

PBBLITZ
04-03-2007, 03:23 PM
ok, sounds gd bt jw, is the virtue THAT different from the t-board and worth the price difference? its a big difference IMO

spyderpilotacs05
04-03-2007, 04:56 PM
i would get a spitfire board it has great eye logic see reviews at www.pbreview.com

vikingshadow
04-03-2007, 05:27 PM
All aftermarket boards are pretty much going to give you the same basic things. Great eye logic, ramping modes, tournament modes, semi modes, dwell, debounce, anti bolt stick, so on and so forth. They all have a tournament lock so you can be legal, and Then, they'll all throw their own version of some super fun mode in there that really can't be used for anything other than slinging paint in your back yard or on the chrono range....

That said, I have a Virtue board in my Shocker and I love it! It was well worth the money I spent on it, and it's never given me a problem one. Others have the Tboard and love it just as much as I love the Virtue board. My humble advice is research them all, compare prices, customer service, upgradeability, etc and make a decision based on your findings. Remember, what one person loves, another hates, and vice versa!

PS, pretty sure the Spitfire is a Lucky board, right? Is it even possible to get one now with the company gone kaphloey (to the UK, which is the same thing....)

PBBLITZ
04-04-2007, 11:43 AM
kk, tnx for the advice! Much appreciated :D oh and the spit fire IS a lucky board. U can still get it but its rare. If i come across it i'll let ya know! But even though i live in the UK....I hate it, sux for paintball! my $.02 or shld i say £.02...soz, in a weird humor today :S