PDA

View Full Version : FS: Used MR2 with LOTS OF STUFF!! LOOK INSIDE!!!

Spoolinup
04-01-2007, 10:10 PM
I'm gettin out of paintball for a while. Gotta pay off some bills and get ready to move cross country.

-Used MR2 with ACS bolt disabled for force feed hopper. Has Snapdragon feedneck, but top part popped right out of lower part, even with loctite. Easy fix would be to spot tig the top and bottom together. Was going to do myself, but no need to now. Comes with two stocks. Both are OE stocks, but one is cut on the top to allow to sight down marker with mask on. Comes with the newest T-board, only used for 10 minutes, membrane pad stopped working, and that was the last time I played. Also includes Apex barrel...worked great, I love it, and hate to part from it.
-Halo B with Shocktech aluminum 3 arm wheel and rip drive. Has the Cheetah board as well as Boost 454 10.6v/1400mAh rechargeable battery pack setup, as well as on off toggle attached to shell. Black shell. Worked great as well and feeds some FAST needed paint. comes with charger. Also has xtra long spring thingie to keep paint feeding down through hopper in single line.
-Pure energy N02 tank, only used 5 times. Brand new when I got it. I can't figure out how to read where the next needed retest is at, but I bought this less than a year ago, brand new. It is the fiberglass 3000 psi 68cu in tank, and also comes with a 2 time used black and grey Empire bottle cover.

Now, I'd like to sell it all for $350 plus shipping, but will part it out ONLY if it will all sell as separate pieces. If so, I'll let the gun and it's components go for $150, the hopper for $150, and the tank for $125, all prices are not including shipping. I will get pics taken, but do not now how to resize pics or post them, so if someone would host them, or if you just send me your email, I will email the pics. Please, no low-balling, I feel these are pretty low-fair prices as they stand, and really need this money.

thanks guys, and no REASONABLE offer will be ignored.

Nick

Spoolinup
04-01-2007, 10:15 PM
Also, whoever wants, I have a MR3 body that I *somehow* got from spyder before MR3's came out...in any event, it at the time was not designed for dual detents, but I attempted it myself. If the barrel of the body was honed out, especially where I drilled through the side, I think it would work great, but it's sharp in there now, and paint/detents periodically break.

BTW, T-board includes brand new/unused eyes.

Critical
04-02-2007, 05:46 AM
pm'ed

tattookev
04-02-2007, 05:56 AM
as far as the feedneck, is it the adapter and feedneck?

Spoolinup
04-02-2007, 08:38 AM
Critical, pm replied

Tattoo, yes, it is both.

Oh, and I believe the MR3 body is sold.

Please note that I do not want to part anything else out...it's easier and faster for me to just to either sell EVERYTHING together, or sell in the three separate parts as noted in first post.

Thanks, and feel free to ask any questions.

Nick

Spoolinup
04-02-2007, 07:17 PM
ttt

Spoolinup
04-02-2007, 11:38 PM
Also, pm me with reasonable offers. thanks

Spoolinup
04-04-2007, 05:00 PM
up

Spoolinup
04-04-2007, 05:01 PM
up

Spoolinup
04-06-2007, 11:13 AM
I need to sell this stuff guys. Please, pm me with offers on some or all of this stuff. I need it gone ASAP. Need to make some financial deposits for school.

thanks,
Nick

Spoolinup
04-10-2007, 08:21 PM
Up for today

yeshess
04-12-2007, 04:35 AM
Interested in Apex barrel. LMK price.....Thanks

Spoolinup
04-12-2007, 03:21 PM
Okay, like I said in the original post, I'm not parting the 3 different groups of parts that I have listed anymore than they are as compared to selling everything together.

In any event, I've already sold the gun with all the parts listed. Halo B and air tank still for sale.

Thanks,
Nick

yeshess
04-12-2007, 03:24 PM
Thanks. Nothing else I need. Good luck with the rest

Spoolinup
04-14-2007, 03:31 PM
Tank and gun are sold, Halo B still for sale!

Alien
04-23-2007, 08:22 PM
how much for the apex barrel?