PDA

View Full Version : Stock On the Mr1

Juvinile
04-01-2007, 12:56 PM
I used my mr1 once on the playing field (Scenario, indoor) and i had the stock attatched. I found it annoying to have to shoot the gun mainly from the arm ( which is where i place the stock when firing) so i took it off when i got home and found it much more accurate and easier to use when firing at a target. Maby it is because i am not as used to long guns and am more used to running and gunning..... This is my opinion on the stock.

Taillo
04-01-2007, 03:52 PM
A stock on a real firearm is mainly for absorbing the recoil while keeping stability while aiming.

Recoil is too weak on a paintball gun to see a difference. If you dont like it, just take it off you marker. I suggest you to find a cap for the bolt hole where the stock inserts, just to reduce particle intrusion.

Juvinile
04-01-2007, 06:45 PM
good idea thanks :D im still looking for some upgrades that arnt horribly expensive and will do something for my gun.. sigh,

Ace24
04-04-2007, 10:02 PM
I'm trying to figure out how your holding your gun.... and it sounds like your holding it wrong in the first place.... but what ever is comfortable for you.

Juvinile
04-05-2007, 09:53 AM
i hold my paintball gun like any other person lol i dont shoot it aqwardly, i think it was just the description i wrote sounded funny. I dont like having the shoot the gun with the stock because it gets in the way for me and i like to run and gun and shoot not having to put the stock up to my arm and sutch to shoot.