PDA

View Full Version : about time for me to GTFO!!!!

DFSniper
04-01-2007, 10:35 AM
yep, it was a nice stay (*snicker*) but im finally leaving germany!!! even though im german, ive been gone far too long to be able to call it home. so as of june 21st, ill be in ft. knox! ill be gone spring break and the day after i get back all my stuff gets packed up... so you guys wont be seeing much of me for about 2-3 months. ill have a crappy laptop that i might be able to get on the internet with hopefully, so i might still be popping in some, and ill have time to get on at school. so wish me luck, and if theres anyone around the louisville area, im gonna try to start playing again once i get a job. if anyone knows of a field or store around there thats looking for someone serious to work there, hit me up.

thechubbss12
04-01-2007, 10:58 AM
Yay... awesome stuff man... Glad to have another fellow american back home

durrell
04-01-2007, 10:58 AM
Sweet man..glad to hear you're coming home.

DFSniper
04-01-2007, 11:15 AM
yeah, 3 years was a little too long here, but made some good friends, and my best friend is actually moving back to Knox too, so that should be fun. we were thinking about getting an apartment together when our parents finally decide to kick us out or my parents move to my dads next duty station after Knox.

DRAGON
04-01-2007, 01:51 PM
It's tough being an army brat. My uncle spent 30 years in the air force and my cousins had to continually make new friends because all of them kept bouncing between the US and Europe. The uncle and aunt met in England where she's from so all the relatives on that side live abroad. Hope you get settled somewhere. I suppose it's no picnic bouncing around all the time. Welcome back when you get here - ;)

DFSniper
04-01-2007, 01:59 PM
thanks Drago! after knox my parents are gonna try to go back to Colorado, or go to Washington, Alaska (my mom wants to go to Hawaii), or a last resort, Kansas... so i can either find a college to live at, go to college wherever my parents move to, or live on my own. right now im probably just going to do CTC classes and get my freshman credits out of the way before i decide what to do with the next 80+ years of my life (yes, i plan to live to be over 100!) right now im debating between mechanical engineering and computer sciences...

QAZ123
04-01-2007, 02:05 PM
www.thirdeyepaintball.com in louisville is sweet!
www.pbasylum.com in louisville is sweet!
www.conderspaintball.com in Elizabethtown, KY (just past Fort Knox) is an awesome field.

I bounce around those three for the most part. You can't go wrong with any of them.

Holla at me when you get in I'll meet up with ya at one of the fields!

JB.

DFSniper
04-01-2007, 02:08 PM
thanks, will do!

cnizz
04-01-2007, 02:52 PM
Have a safe trip back man

fxdbi
04-03-2007, 09:10 AM
thanks Drago! after knox my parents are gonna try to go back to Colorado, or go to Washington, Alaska (my mom wants to go to Hawaii), or a last resort, Kansas... so i can either find a college to live at, go to college wherever my parents move to, or live on my own. right now im probably just going to do CTC classes and get my freshman credits out of the way before i decide what to do with the next 80+ years of my life (yes, i plan to live to be over 100!) right now im debating between mechanical engineering and computer sciences...

Hey if you end up in Colorado let me know, I am just about 15 minutes south of Ft. Carson, and just west of the two AFBs here. We have a large group of paintballers here too, generally have between 15-25 players each time we go out, got a guy that lets us use his farm land - sits right up next to the river with some great wooded areas just east of the base.