PDA

View Full Version : WTB Star Inline Reg, SL OOPS and More! (UK)

VagabondStarJXF
03-30-2007, 06:10 AM
Like the title says...

I was gonna buy a new black one but Planet tell me that the regs are discontinued and black's been out of stock since I don't know when so I figure why not ask here! The SL OOPS with mini rail seems to have been out of stock for a while too. Anyways, I don't mind what colour(s) these bits are just as long as they aren't scratched to sh... some indescribable condition! :D lol :) Obviously I'll need them in good working condition too.

Other stuff I'm after:
A Spyder Freak Barrel. I don't need any inserts, although I won't refuse one if it's being thrown in for free, and it mustn't be longer than 16".
Hybrid Hedlok feednecks. I need 2. One twist lock and one clamp. Can be any color except chrome or nickle and must be able to fit newer Spyders, i.e. 'with tabs' or 'no holes' style like the ones for the Rodeo, Pilot, etc.
An NW Spyder Regulator Adapter Block in black (See Pic). Anyone have one of these?
http://www.spyderea.net/forum/uploads/VagabondStarJXF/adaptor block.JPG

I'm in the UK (which is why I put UK in the title) so you must be willing to ship there and I will only pay via Paypal for everyone's security. If anyone has any of these bits for sale then please post up pics and a price. Thanks for your time, J.

VagabondStarJXF
04-04-2007, 01:05 PM
I should have a dust black Star reg winging it's way to me now as well as a reg adapter block.

Now I need an anti-chop bolt for a top cocking spyder (like the ACS for the Pilot).

Here's an updated list of what I'm after:
An anti-chop bolt for a top cocking Spyder
Eclipse SL OOPS
No or Lo rise clamping feedneck (pref. Hybrid Hedlok), tabs/no holes version.
Spyder freak barrel (16" or less)

HelpDeskHustler
04-04-2007, 03:24 PM
i have that adaptor but in chrome lmk

VagabondStarJXF
04-05-2007, 12:41 AM
Can you post pics? thx