PDA

View Full Version : Question about charging the battery

madbilly
03-28-2007, 09:30 PM
I just got my MR3 and was wondering if the LED light should be lit when it's charging or is it normal for it to be off? I'm just wondering because I'm not sure if it's charging. I sorry if this toic has been answered in another thread, but I couldn't find anything about it.

Ace24
03-28-2007, 11:06 PM
I don't think it matters if its on or not. It will still charge. Being on will take longer to charge due to battery being used at the same time as being recharged. One way to find out if it works is turn the gun on, let the battery drain till its dead, keep the gun off, leave it charging for a few hours, then see if it works.

If it's like my old Fenix... (wich I'm pretty sure its the same stock board) just charge it when its off, plug it in.

madbilly
03-28-2007, 11:16 PM
Cool, thanks. I'm going to use it this weekend, I'll let the battery drain all the way down and go from there.

zisiang
03-29-2007, 10:18 PM
It seems I have charging problem as well. I've just got my MR3 weeks ago, as I started the marker with some 9v enegizer battery. It was the first time I wanted to charge the spyder 9v battery, as I followed the instruction manual on the method to charging the battery. It does not work at all in my case, as I found out that my country's power socket's output is 230v/50H

I wonder if using an alternative adapter will help solving the problem..