PDA

View Full Version : Virtue Spyder Board?

Silent Prodigy
03-26-2007, 07:08 AM
http://www.actionvillage.com/is-bin/INTERSHOP.enfinity/eCS/Store/en/-/USD/DisplayProductInformation-Start;sid=Vcbi8hphJy7iXFxmioQiWhCoRwTr7hq_utQ=?Pro ductID=ZP_AqArbfzYAAAER3aHsYIAf

I dont know if this is a repost but I found this while looking for things at school, it seems like i cant find anything about it...Anyone know if its compatible for the VS markers since it says all electronic spyders; and also is it worth spending the extra cash or should I still get the T-board? I know Virtue is a very popular company when it comes to Boards, thanks in advance

thechubbss12
03-27-2007, 12:35 PM
I hate my virtue board..... What they advertise is not exactly what it is....

Ive had issues with 2 boards now (on my 3rd board) with the programing and eye software..... The LEDs burned out in both and so on and so on

Maybe it was just me... but the up side to virtue is the Lifetime warrenty...

Hob Hayward
03-27-2007, 01:16 PM
It said in the description "solenoid already attached, no soldering necessary" Last time I checked, the noids in spyders attached via a wire that pops out...

Oscum Guy
03-27-2007, 04:02 PM
bam its on. lol.

DRAGON
04-09-2007, 01:06 PM
Just got my Virtue board today. Lots of plugs in the board so I suppose it will fit a lot of Spyder's. Neato lil tin box........

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid225/p40cd1665caa8aa21ad67011e2c19e70b/e9fd082b.jpg

Instructions are pretty lengthy. Not for the illiterate lol. My VS2 is torn apart because I was ready to send it out for anodizing. Looks as though I'll have to throw it together again so I may tinker with this thing first. I suppose I'll be doing a review on this once I check everything out. **DRAGON does best Dr Evil voice** "And it has RED laser beam eyes! Mooohhahaha Mooohhahaha Mooohhahaha Mooohhahaha!!!!" :devil:

Cakeslob
04-09-2007, 01:43 PM
lol thats funny
its the exact same as a lucky board....but $60 more, and breaks alot
i mean, every comonent is the exact same as lucky, it even use lucky membrane pad connectors coninceadentily :dodgy:

Kingman-Rep
04-09-2007, 02:22 PM
hopefully this board is not the same as Lucky, the Lucky was so bad i actually threw mine in the trash.

Hob Hayward
04-09-2007, 02:50 PM
Now what makes me want to pay the extra over the t-board? Not to mention the whole Virtue scandal :p.

Cakeslob
04-09-2007, 05:23 PM
hopefully this board is not the same as Lucky, the Lucky was so bad i actually threw mine in the trash.
hardly, my lucky board is amazing