PDA

View Full Version : Where can you get the lucky board?

hamgumball
03-26-2007, 12:52 AM
Did you guys notice the lucky spitfire website is closed? Where can you buy those boards now? And on a slightly different topic, are there any more boards currently available besides the lucky and the T board?

druid
03-26-2007, 07:57 AM
unless your proshop is a Lucky dealer, you can't. The European owners Screwed Aaron over royally and Aaron closed the US store. Any and all orders are now taken from overseas. I would suggest NOT ordering from them but that's my opinion.
TBoard's about it. There used to be a board called the XSF Advantage board but they seem to have dropped off the face of the planet.

thelastdefence
03-26-2007, 03:49 PM
i think i have seen some online, you realy just have to look around through google, and just find some webistes. and i bet you will be able to find it somewhere

o i found a site
here http://www.compulsivepaintball.com/itemdesc.asp?product=Lucky+Spyder+Spitfire+Board+% 2D+Blue&ic=13742

hamgumball
03-26-2007, 05:16 PM
I found that too but wasn't sure if it worked on the vs series. Can someone confirm that the this lucky board will work? Am i right to assume that this board fits all spyders? Just making sure before i drop 70 bucks on it.

vwjimmy
03-26-2007, 05:59 PM
If you buy a Lucky board right now, you are taking a chance that future support will not be available.....I would let the dust settle on Lucky before I shopped them if it was me. Damons' board (T-Board) is a damn fine board, and he isen't going anywhere.
My .02

08Lud08
03-26-2007, 06:23 PM
on action village they have a virtue tboard but its $134 so I would just go with the tboard.

Cakeslob
03-29-2007, 05:54 PM
correction to druid, unless your proshop is compulsive paintball you cant get one
dealers lost their accounts, i was gonna order 2 spyder boards, but then they shut down the us location along with us dealer accounts

DRAGON
03-29-2007, 05:59 PM
They recently sent 2 reps from the UK to the US. They went to the US warehouse and took everything of value and left **POOF!** lol. So they either stored it all temporarily somewhere in the US or took it back to the UK with themselves -