PDA

View Full Version : hpa

XxPaintballxX
03-25-2007, 08:32 AM
i posted a thread about this in the air systems section but i dont think too many ppl go there so im askin here.......i've read about tanks being lp and hp but i was wondering what a tank would be that is not labled?....also if i were to buy a hp tank would that mena that i would not be able to use it in a lp setup?

Jegger24
03-25-2007, 08:38 AM
I don't know what you mean about the tank not being labeled....I've never seen one that isn't labeled unless it has been altered. As far as HP or LP...get a HP tank unless you are gonna get an Angel...they are about the only ones that use LP tanks. So yes, you can use a HP tank for a LP Spyder setup.

vikingshadow
03-25-2007, 08:42 AM
Make that older Angels. The newer ones don't need them due to the reg being used now. You can use a HP tank on LP guns - the regulator will lower the pressure down to where you need to go. I personally would NOT recommend an LP tank for any gun (outside of older Angels, and a couple others out there.) That way, you can always be consistant at all pressures.

Also, the tank should show on the label on the bottle whether it's HP or LP. I'm not 100% sure if it says on the reg. If it isn't on the bottle, then I wouldn't get it. ALL information regarding the use and operation of the bottle should be documented on it. If it was modded in any way, don't use it! It may have weakened it!

XxPaintballxX
03-25-2007, 05:19 PM
thanx....and by not labled i meant like it doesnt state weather its lp or hp, sry for the confusion