PDA

View Full Version : Semi-autos... Whats the difference?

hjennings
03-24-2007, 08:01 PM
There are a lot of different Spyder semi-autos... and I'm wondering, what is the difference?

I have several that I've modded up and have yet to shoot (still gathering up parts to finish most of them). They include three Victors, an Aggressor, and a Compact.

In upgrading and fixing them it appears that they all have the same basic design. So.... whats the difference?

pb34
03-24-2007, 08:05 PM
I'm pretty sure the differences are just in body design and milling. Performance-wise they are run the same.

bigred76
03-24-2007, 11:52 PM
The only major differences are in the fatty/slim striker, and the V/A design. Some have a V/A that doesn't incorporate an LPC, and other do (most do, but ones Like Victor 1's don't). Other than that... All the same except milling (which is only changed slightly from model to model).

Oscum Guy
03-25-2007, 04:40 PM
the aggressor doesnt have an asa. also the victors may have no asa or a wierd one that the hose screws into. they also cock differently.

Moe
03-25-2007, 05:50 PM
Aside from the EM1, Primal, and VS series they all have the same basic valve and hammer design. The differences are what you see.