PDA

View Full Version : Goodbye my SOC Friends...

bamf-hacker
03-24-2007, 06:28 PM
Well it has come to this, with all the things going on in the back room and TheRedBarron going off on me in my threads I have decided to leave SOC.

Please know it is not because of any of the members. The Mod staff needs to get their act together and until then I don't want to be a part of it.

Those of you that have my e-mail by all means keep in touch. My IM is on most of the time and I will be online in the other forums out there, same user name everywhere.

It has been a pleasure to be here and wish you all good luck with your Spyders and paintball.

Sincerely,

BAMF-HacKeR (Dan)

Backmanshooter
03-24-2007, 06:32 PM
Sorry to hear. I'll try and keep in touch with you on Pumpers of America[POA]

[Aztec pumper-me on POA]

durrell
03-24-2007, 07:16 PM
It's a shame it has come to this, and I think it's safe to say that if something can't be done then I may be soon to follow. Sorry to see you go, and I hope someday we can all be back as a team again.

Hob Hayward
03-24-2007, 07:22 PM
:eek:

I've been in similar situation before. Some admins feel that things aren't working right and all leave at once, shortly afterwards, the forums become a duller place than before.

Don't leave D. Get the issue solved instead.

Backmanshooter
03-24-2007, 07:27 PM
You can promote me to mod..wink wink nudge nudge...:dodgy:

Ace24
03-24-2007, 07:48 PM
:( I'm sorry to hear. I hope you do come back :(

pb34
03-24-2007, 07:57 PM
:( Dont leave, we need all your new inventions! Sorry to see this but hope you can return at some point.

kidonfire
03-24-2007, 08:32 PM
Sorry to hear that :( . Be careful out there;) ....

DRAGON
03-24-2007, 08:32 PM
Now we have the quitters lol. :rolleyes:

I never knew you fellas were so sensitive. Nothing wrong with the mod staff here. Maybe it's the inexperienced mods that need to clean up their act. :o If you weren't so damned sensitive to what people type around here and just go on with your business, none of this would have come about in the first place. Hey, I respect you guys but quitting because it gets a little hot here shows a lack of the bulletproof temperament that a good mod naturally posesses. Maybe this modship thing wasn't such a good idea afterall, hmmmmmmmmmm - :smirk:

Drefish99
03-24-2007, 09:31 PM
Dan out of all the new mods it has been a joy standing and moderating with you. I know that we had our differences in the past, especially with the whole hacker thing. Good luck and God bless with your future endeavors. Once Otter gets back we will get everything sorted out and I will put in the good word for you. I'll hit you up on IOG or PBN when everything gets "fixed". Till then goodbye for now.

BrianT
03-24-2007, 09:38 PM
Take it easy man, hope that everything works out and you get to come back.

stylinbeaver
03-24-2007, 10:16 PM
Aww man. Hacker. This is a sad moment.

bigred76
03-24-2007, 11:31 PM
Sorry to see you go, Dan... :( Don't be a stranger if you see me online!

pbgrandpa
03-25-2007, 03:57 AM
:( Dang it Dan. I sure hope you can get things worked out and stay. This is a sad day for SOC. Take care my friend.

Sandman_Bravo
03-25-2007, 05:20 AM
Sorry to hear bad news; Good luck with whatever you do.

vikingshadow
03-25-2007, 06:14 AM
Dayum! A guy's internet goes down for a few days and this place falls apart!

Dan - I hate to hear you say that. I know you and I have talked about it a lot, and sometimes it's hard to handle the stuff that goes on, but you've always worked hard here and we all respect you. I'm going to say it again, even though I've said it several times - DON'T LEAVE! Whatever happened in the PH is going to work itself out.

Durrell - Same for you - I've talked to you about this several times and still say the same thing. We can work this out like adults and get back what we had a year ago. Don't let these things bother you!

Now, since none of you would listen to me in the PH, listen to me here in public! CHILL OUT! No one wants all this high school drama! Apparantly, something is really going on much deeper than previously shown in the PH, and with Matt's latest explosion(s), and the leaking of it out here, we just don't need it. I seriously think that when he comes back in a week or so, he'll be a changed person. So, everyone, take some breaths, evaluate your position, and realize this is JUST AN INTERNET FORUM! Maybe a few days off would be the best option for most of us....

HelpDeskHustler
03-25-2007, 07:17 AM
im confused

Maxx-Damage
03-25-2007, 07:35 AM
Sad to see ya go bamf, hope u return soon. BUt use the time ur not here, come up with some new inventions:)

colonel_moo
03-25-2007, 07:48 AM
didnt this happen before back in like '03? alot of the mods and regulars up an left?

sorry to see you guys go :(

Backmanshooter
03-25-2007, 07:51 AM
I agree with vikingshadow...Its just a forum...:)

shunut
03-25-2007, 09:34 AM
It my be just a forum but we've all been given a responsibility here. As one of the newer mods I know exactly why these 2 are leaving and don't think I'll be far behind them.

vikingshadow
03-25-2007, 09:39 AM
Wow - I was one of the ones who recommended all 3 of you guys for modship, so I hope this isn't a pattern!

Shu, I understand what you guys are going through. I went through it also, but I chose not to continue it on my end. Trust me, it WILL get better, so please reconsider. I've talked to you about this before as well.

All three of you are respected and awesome on these forums. Please consider what I told each of you before you disappear forever....however, if you go, then I may not be far behind you.

Jegger24
03-25-2007, 09:41 AM
The forums will really be at a loss if you guys go....I hope you all reconsider and/or get the issues worked out. The forums NEED you guys!

Critical
03-25-2007, 09:55 AM
You know, normally I stay out of things like this, but as one of the newer members here, you guys need to either come clean with the whole story, everything that's going on, or take it back inside the PH until whatever decisions need to be made are made. We users (us users?) do not deserve, nor, I think, want, what is going on now. All this public bickering between you, and loud announcements about leaving, or possibly leaving, will drive away common users like myself who frankly do not care about who the mods are (because we don't violate the terms & agreements) and don't care about which mod doesn't like which other mod or thinks they are doing something wrong.

Lock/delete every thread having to do with this, don't start any new ones, and keep it in the PH/PMs until you ALL have figured yourselves out, otherwise YOU will be the death of this forum for everyone!

TheRedBarron
03-25-2007, 10:34 AM
Shows who is and isnt cut out for modship.

big_daddy_d
03-25-2007, 10:55 AM
wow I must have missed something... And this is one of the better run forums too...

durrell
03-25-2007, 11:06 AM
Shows who is and isnt cut out for modship.

That's exactly what is driving us away, right there. Older mods think they're so much better than us. Whatever..I can find plenty of other places to post than here. :down:

Theheroguy
03-25-2007, 12:00 PM
everyone needs to calm down or else there is gonna be a civil war or something

03TiburonGT
03-25-2007, 12:54 PM
Woah, so I've been gone for 7 months, just visited the site again to see how things are going (or not going...). I really don't see why people, namely moderators, are arguing.

Vike, keep up the good work, you are clearly doing all you can right now, respekt.

Barron, I think that what you say has truth to it, but probably could be presented in a less threatening manner maybe?

Durrell, probably my best bud from these boards, don't leave because of this high-school drama, its not worth it.

Bamf - If you're leaving, nobody can do anything about it, and it's sad to see you go.

Shunut - We all know you've overcome so much harder stuff than this, you're better than giving up on this.

Dragon, Dre, etc. - Old faithful mods that have proven them selves over and over again for years. You're right in saying that people should have a little thicker skin around here, but if somebody is offended, it's time to stop.

To anybody considering leaving, don't leave because of turmoil and immaturity, as present as it may be.

I know I'm not in the position to nit-pick and critique everybodys postings and stuff, but somebody needs to do it and if it means coming back, I'd do it in a heartbeat. Whatever, this post alone isnt going to solve anything. It just seems since the old mothership went down (RIP) everything has slowly been falling apart. Maybe its time to pour a 40 for SOC as well. Peace

Moe
03-25-2007, 01:31 PM
Come back and post your phantom every once and a while.:waytogo:

timmyshoota
03-25-2007, 01:38 PM
This is why I should of been a mod. :dodgy:

I <3's U Dan.

DRAGON
03-25-2007, 01:44 PM
Why do I get the feeling that some here have a little less concern for the topic and gloating prospects that they may be chosen as a replacement? lol - :smirk:

timmyshoota
03-25-2007, 01:46 PM
Why do I get the feeling that some here have a little less concern for the topic and gloating prospects that they may be chosen as a replacement? lol - :smirk:

Wait, the topic was Dan leaving? I thought it was about replacing him... :dodgy:

big_daddy_d
03-25-2007, 02:00 PM
wow just wow...

calebh
03-25-2007, 02:06 PM
get this sorted out in private, guys. you dont need to make announcements, and if you do, you dont need to hint at anything. either we need to know whats going on or we dont. either yall can get it figured out or yall cant. and either you are leaving or you arent. saying "if blah blah, i might leave" is completely unnecessary and does not help the situation.

that said, im sorry to hear you guys will (might?) be leaving. may you enjoy perfect paintball weather and incredible accuracy in all your future adventures. ;)

leed
03-25-2007, 02:26 PM
PEACE Dan!

Not much else for me to say, as it isn't my place.

Good luck surviving without us, lawlz. :p

timmyshoota
03-25-2007, 02:26 PM
I just went back and read all this since I haven't really paid attention to this forum the last week and wow. I'm friends with pretty much every mod involved and I'm shocked. This is so unlike all of you that I'd almost be tempted to call shens on this entire soap opera.

big_daddy_d
03-25-2007, 02:28 PM
This is so unlike all of you that I'd almost be tempted to call shens on this entire soap opera.
Thats what I was thinking...

timmyshoota
03-25-2007, 02:29 PM
Thats what I was thinking...
Just remember, I called it first. ;)

HelpDeskHustler
03-25-2007, 02:32 PM
Just remember, I called it first. ;)
some1 else did b4 you in the spydercup thread, 1 week from a-foolz? maybe, but unlikely imo

timmyshoota
03-25-2007, 02:39 PM
He's a canuck, he doesn't count.

leed
03-25-2007, 02:55 PM
You guyz are just teh lamez. Clearly I thought of it first, who cares about who called it or not.. :dodgy:

vwjimmy
03-25-2007, 08:08 PM
***In TOTAL Shock***
Dan the man...please don't go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Buddy, all the best...period.
I am always around...
Jim

TheRedBarron
03-25-2007, 10:19 PM
Why the hell is this still open? we dont allow threads of people asking others to welcome them to the boards why should we keep this open he is just looking for hte pity of other members... get out of his ass everyone, he is leaving let him go.

big_daddy_d
03-26-2007, 01:00 AM
can't this argument be taken behind closed doors or something? Just gettin more and more blown out of proportion out here where the general population can see the mods dirty laundry aired...

durrell
03-26-2007, 06:12 AM
Due to the request of several members, both privately and publicly, we're going to go ahead and close this up and try to see what we can take care of in the PH. Hopefully we'll have some sort of breakthrough and not just keep spinning our wheels.

bamf-hacker
04-05-2007, 08:46 AM
Welcome back BAMF-HacKeR :)

I was really only on vacation and just came back today.

You are not getting rid of me that easy ;)

Moe
04-05-2007, 09:57 AM
april fools?

TheRedBarron
04-05-2007, 10:08 AM
april fools?
one which failed horribly.

Team Ramrod
04-05-2007, 10:43 AM
HAHA, yes i did call it. E-cookie to me, Woot!!

TheRedBarron
04-05-2007, 10:48 AM
You would have changed your mind if what we had planned would have gone through.

DFSniper
04-05-2007, 11:04 AM
lol, the whole time ive been thinking, man, a KUSA with no april fools joke? is everyone getting old and senile? but i see thats not the case. almost had me fooled.

Team Ramrod
04-05-2007, 11:11 AM
You would have changed your mind if what we had planned would have gone through.

Continue Barron:D

bamf-hacker
04-05-2007, 11:15 AM
You will have to wait until May Fools ;)

marvin-martian
04-05-2007, 11:21 AM
i expected there to be a big blow up and having all the mods leave, thus making otter have to close the forums for a day for april fools

durrell
04-05-2007, 11:27 AM
i expected there to be a big blow up and having all the mods leave, thus making otter have to close the forums for a day for april fools

That's very similar. The whole plan worked so well until it came time to really kick into gear and then it failed miserably. :(

realtreeghost
04-05-2007, 11:29 AM
I thought this forum might end just after I joined because all the mods left leaving only a wet oversized rat to do everything.

marvin-martian
04-05-2007, 11:31 AM
dont you ever disrespect otter again

DFSniper
04-05-2007, 11:36 AM
do i sense a banstick coming??

pbgrandpa
04-05-2007, 11:43 AM
Man you guys had me completely sucked into this whole thing. I joined 2 other forums thinking this one was was going down the tubes. I owe you all one for this. It was a good one. I'll be waiting for you next year.....:rolleyes:

kidonfire
04-05-2007, 11:50 AM

Here you go.

http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m320/kidonfire/COOKIE.gif

xtraking
04-05-2007, 11:54 AM
this thread/joke really sucked.

Team Ramrod
04-05-2007, 11:58 AM
Here you go.

Pic Removed

Mmmm, Delicious. Victory tastes soo sweet.

p.s. If you fall down a bottomless pit you'd actually die of dehydration before starvation.:butwiggle:

TheRedBarron
04-05-2007, 12:08 PM
Mmmm, Delicious. Victory tastes soo sweet.

p.s. If you fall down a bottomless pit you'd actually die of dehydration before starvation.:butwiggle:
That depends, if you had just fully hydrated yourself before stumbling into the pit and you did not sweat much about falling and falling.... you would die of starvation. But in reality you would go into cardiac arrest or stop breathing due to the speed of falling.

Team Ramrod
04-05-2007, 12:12 PM
still, isn't the rule you can go, theoretically, like 2 weeks without food but only last like four days without water? I don't think you'd go into cardiac arrest or stop breathing because of falling, when i went skydiving sure my breathing was more intense but that was more due to the rush, after i calmed down a bit my breathing was fine and no heart attack.

bamf-hacker
04-05-2007, 12:42 PM
yes but jumping out of an airplane and falling into a pit is a whole other story.

I am sure if you fell out of the plane without a chute you would have a heart attack before hitting the ground.

HelpDeskHustler
04-05-2007, 12:49 PM
you should have just put some saran wrap over the toilet seat, its alot easier

STRIKEFIRST
04-05-2007, 01:32 PM
You all are sick.

Stop messin with my emotions!

Screw you guys, I'm goin' home.

HelpDeskHustler
04-05-2007, 01:38 PM
jbdm6 > this + last years

bamf-hacker
04-05-2007, 01:41 PM
If we went forward with the big deal it would have made the JBDM6 look like nothing, even with it being as great as it was!

killerpinecone
04-05-2007, 01:43 PM
one which failed horribly.

omg shut the hell up, damn

HelpDeskHustler
04-05-2007, 01:44 PM
If we went forward with the big deal it would have made the JBDM6 look like nothing, even with it being as great as it was! a lot of talk, and in spirit of the easter season, my name is Thomas when you say you would have gotten us good.

marvin-martian
04-05-2007, 02:06 PM
alot of people were already suspicious, and would know what was up. jbdm6 would not have been topped.

vikingshadow
04-05-2007, 02:36 PM
If we went forward with the big deal it would have made the JBDM6 look like nothing, even with it being as great as it was!

Oh, yeah it would have! It was almost foolproof, but then it choked at the end. You guys just don't know the half of it! Perhaps next year since they don't REALLY know what was planned in the first place???

Props to TRB for being a great antagonist, Dre for supporting the antagonist, D, Shu and Hacker for being the mistreated youth/victims, Dragon for playing his part and of course, a self-congratualatory pat on the back for trying to be the peace maker! Chubbs, SP and the others did their bit as well so this was very much a team effort to make it look like we weren't acting as a team. Had it worked as planned - really only missed out on one or two pieces - you guys would still be stunned!

marvin-martian
04-05-2007, 02:40 PM
alot of members knew something was up though

vikingshadow
04-05-2007, 02:44 PM
I wonder.....

could that have been part of the plan? To make you THINK that we were playing a joke? Or maybe it was ........???

Mwahahahahahahahahaha!

;)

marvin-martian
04-05-2007, 02:48 PM
wouldnt that be counter-productive?

yod3r
04-05-2007, 03:11 PM
alot of people were already suspicious, and would know what was up. jbdm6 would not have been topped.

if knowone minds me asking, what was the jbdm6....and u guys had me totally fooled

marvin-martian
04-05-2007, 03:14 PM
if knowone minds me asking, what was the jbdm6....and u guys had me totally fooled
http://www.spyder.tv/forums/showthread.php?t=5143&highlight=jbdm6
doesnt get good for a couple pages, but well worth the read.

Theheroguy
04-05-2007, 03:14 PM
I was fooled I thoughtno one else wouuld try this old trick again

Drefish99
04-05-2007, 03:37 PM
I was also fooled. I thought for sure everyone was going to get replaced. That would have been sweet.

shunut
04-05-2007, 03:45 PM
We put a lot of work into this joke only to have it fooled in the end. We had a 20+ page thread in the backrooms working it out. It would have been the prank of all pranks.

calebh
04-05-2007, 04:00 PM
I thought for sure everyone was going to get replaced. That would have been sweet.
i bet they're all feeling the love right about now lol

you guys had me, i've seen this kind of thing happen for real before. not pretty.

shunut
04-05-2007, 04:07 PM
We all love and respect each other to death. There is no way this could have even been attempted if we didn't.

TheRedBarron
04-05-2007, 04:17 PM
If this had finished as planned not a single one of you would say " I knew it was a joke" We had one link in the chain that didnt connect if it had connected at least 3 of you would be crying, and the rest of you would be sitting in your chairs with your face in your hands not knowing what to do with yourself.

pb34
04-05-2007, 04:24 PM
If this had finished as planned not a single one of you would say " I knew it was a joke" We had one link in the chain that didnt connect if it had connected at least 3 of you would be crying, and the rest of you would be sitting in your chairs with your face in your hands not knowing what to do with yourself.

Now I wanna know what you were going to do!

vikingshadow
04-05-2007, 04:26 PM
Could it still be happening as we type? Hmmmmmmm......

timmyshoota
04-05-2007, 04:47 PM
You forgot to read the contest rules. Must be a United States resident to claim prize. In the case that its a Cannuckland winner, 2nd place gets the prize, which would be me. MUWHAHAHA.

Hoppy11
04-05-2007, 04:48 PM
This is bs i get banned for nothing.. again.

Where is my congrats?

marvin-martian
04-05-2007, 05:07 PM

Where is my congrats?
do these pointless bans get placed on your record?

TheRedBarron
04-05-2007, 05:12 PM
Yes. Everytime I ban hoppy it goes against him, next one is BOS

Critical
04-05-2007, 05:16 PM
So who's going to unban and apologise to Backmanshooter? Or was he part of it too?

timmyshoota
04-05-2007, 05:19 PM
Yes. Everytime I ban hoppy it goes against him, next one is BOS
So what does that make me? :dodgy:

DRAGON
04-05-2007, 05:21 PM
These mods are diabolical with their plans nothing short of Dr Evil. The ransom note for Otter's leather thong may have given it away though. Jeeez, you couldn't even give that rancid thing away. I'm wondering how many people called Kingman asking WTF is goin on at KUSA? -

vikingshadow
04-05-2007, 05:32 PM

Where is my congrats?

Oh, wow! I totally forgot the sacrifice you made. Congrats to Hoppy for going that extra mile for the team!

killerpinecone
04-05-2007, 05:36 PM
TRB ftl

vwjimmy
04-05-2007, 05:42 PM
I was not happy......
Getting my .68 caliber steelies together, cashing my frequent flyer miles, setting my flight plans, yada...yada...yada....
The lives of all of you Mods were only saved by my procrastination!!!!!!
Anyway, welcome back from vaca Dan :)

shunut
04-05-2007, 06:03 PM
So who's going to unban and apologise to Backmanshooter? Or was he part of it too?

Had nothing to do with this joke.

Hoppy11
04-05-2007, 06:06 PM
Vike I <3 you.

Yeah matts records on me are like, I was bored.. ban.

leed
04-05-2007, 06:18 PM
Chris called it first. I can vouch.

HelpDeskHustler
04-05-2007, 07:10 PM
maybe the joke is to pretend like you had a really KICK *** plan, and torture us w/ the thought of what it could be...

until then SHENS

vikingshadow
04-05-2007, 07:20 PM

Had nothing to do with this joke.

X 2 - Most of those banned in that time period were not involved, so let's not bring them up. Those that were banned as part of the prank will/have been reinstated.

'Nuff said.

druid
04-05-2007, 09:08 PM
I was going to call "shens" when Barron posted this:
Why the hell is this still open? we dont allow threads of people asking others to welcome them to the boards why should we keep this open he is just looking for hte pity of other members... get out of his ass everyone, he is leaving let him go.
...and never closed it. But then again, I knew April Fools was coming up because it's my youngest daughter's B-day...and figured "this is their's" and let it alone.
You're right, it would have been a good one.

shunut
04-05-2007, 09:13 PM
Chris called it first. I can vouch.

Yes, he knows most of us mods way to well. I actually had to IM him to let him in on it so he stopped calling shens. He can also vouch for our plan.

timmyshoota
04-05-2007, 10:15 PM
I'm like a demi-mod. I'm betting my name appears in the Penthouse more than Ares' does, and he can post there. ;)

durrell
04-05-2007, 10:51 PM
I'm like a demi-mod. I'm betting my name appears in the Penthouse more than Ares' does, and he can post there. ;)

hahaha.

You guys would seriously have been blown away had it all worked out.

And what's up with pinecone bashing Matt? Next time someone is banned, it won't be a joke........;)

HelpDeskHustler
04-06-2007, 05:36 AM
S
H
E
N
A
N
I
G
A
N
S

vikingshadow
04-06-2007, 05:44 AM
B
E
L
I
E
V
E
W
H
A
T
Y
O
U
W
A
N
T
W
E
D
O
N
T
C
A
R
E
!

Maxx-Damage
04-06-2007, 06:19 AM
F
I
N
E
R
E
B
E
L.
jk
Thats a weird way of typing....

HelpDeskHustler
04-06-2007, 06:28 AM
W
H
A
T

D
O

Y
O
U

M
E
A
N,

T
H
I
S

I
S

H
O
W

I

A
L
W
A
Y
S

T
Y
P
E

STRIKEFIRST
04-06-2007, 08:44 AM
:eek: Damn you guys are good...:bow:

TheRedBarron
04-06-2007, 08:47 AM
Pinecone. You will be getting a PM.

Hob Hayward
04-06-2007, 09:18 AM
I think the whole thing was real, until you made up, and decided to call it an April Fools joke...

TheRedBarron
04-06-2007, 09:33 AM
I think that I would do just about anything for any one of those guys in the backroom, always have, always will, that is what makes us a good team. And that is why you guys would have gotten pwned with this april fools joke.

durrell
04-06-2007, 09:38 AM
I think that I would do just about anything for any one of those guys in the backroom, always have, always will, that is what makes us a good team. And that is why you guys would have gotten pwned with this april fools joke.

I concur..it would be crazy to think that A.) we would be immature enough to fight that way and B.) we would be rude enough to spam up the forum by doing it in public..

<3 to my Mod bros. :D

MR2 Woodsballer
04-06-2007, 09:51 AM
I concur..it would be crazy to think that A.) we would be immature enough to fight that way and B.) we would be rude enough to spam up the forum by doing it in public..

<3 to my Mod bros. :D

I have seen people be more immature over pettier things.

durrell
04-06-2007, 10:05 AM
I have seen people be more immature over pettier things.

Of course..but I'm speaking of SOC Mods and the history they have for working so well together..;)

Hoppy11
04-06-2007, 10:09 AM
They are all out of their minds anyways.. they just some how hold it together on here.....

vikingshadow
04-06-2007, 11:10 AM
Yeah - I can 100% guarantee that there is no animosity among the mods (at least that I can see) at all. The teamwork here is awesome and it just keeps getting easier and better for us in the PH....

Drefish99
04-06-2007, 11:49 AM
Yeah - I can 100% guarantee that there is no animosity among the mods (at least that I can see) at all. The teamwork here is awesome and it just keeps getting easier and better for us in the PH....

That statement is Drefish approved. :D

newkid
04-06-2007, 04:43 PM
nice joke :dodgy:

bigred76
04-07-2007, 01:21 AM
:dodgy: is all I can say.... *mutters under breath about old, sick, and twisted mods...*

HelpDeskHustler
04-07-2007, 07:31 AM
awww they all made up... isn't it cute?

shunut
04-07-2007, 07:58 AM
I wouldn't say we made up, we were never mad at each other to begin with.

vikingshadow
04-07-2007, 08:10 AM
And yes, we are cute - each and everyone of us. That's a prerequisite for modship, ya know.

DRAGON
04-07-2007, 08:17 AM
And yes, we are cute - each and everyone of us. That's a prerequisite for modship, ya know.

Druid should never have posted pics of himself lol - :eek:

kidonfire
04-07-2007, 08:49 AM

Well, there goes my chance :mad:......;)

vikingshadow
04-07-2007, 08:53 AM
Well, there are other prerequisites that MIGHT get you in the door - being able to bench press 550 pounds, run the 40 in 3.0 flat, eat a pizza in 3 bites, drink a gallon of milk in 3.5 seconds (current record held by our lovable, but manly Dragon) belch the entire 1978 rendition of Iron Butterfly's In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida, and be able to lift one of the Penthose girls by a ring through your left nipple.....

That milk one almost got me - I hate milk!

DRAGON
04-07-2007, 08:58 AM
Let me just say Vik omitted to mention the milk was heavily spiked with Vodka and Kahlua. WR's ftw -

Maxx-Damage
04-07-2007, 10:54 AM
wow, tough standards for modship. But i can belch the alphabet:D

TheRedBarron
04-07-2007, 11:08 AM
wow, tough standards for modship. But i can belch the alphabet:D
Listen to the song and come back to us letting us know what you think.

vikingshadow
04-07-2007, 11:21 AM
Let me just say Vik omitted to mention the milk was heavily spiked with Vodka and Kahlua. WR's ftw -

I didn't want to give away all our secret PH rituals - I could have told them about the Otter Thong toss, too, but that was a little too scary - we'd never have any mods if that ever got out!

marvin-martian
04-07-2007, 11:24 AM
psh, thats weak sauce. i can pull a 747 200 meters with a midget hanging from my left nipple ring kicking me in the gut in 4 seconds flat.

durrell
04-07-2007, 11:47 AM
psh, thats weak sauce. i can pull a 747 200 meters with a midget hanging from my left nipple ring kicking me in the gut in 4 seconds flat.

Although that is impressive, Scrappy holds the record for that particular event with a 3.8 second run.

marvin-martian
04-07-2007, 11:57 AM
but can he fend off/kill a family of rabid polar bears with his bare hands?

durrell
04-07-2007, 12:15 PM
but can he fend off/kill a family of rabid polar bears with his bare hands?

Psh..polar bears? He can fight off grizzly bears with his eyes closed and one hand tied behind his back.

kidonfire
04-07-2007, 12:34 PM
Psh..polar bears? He can fight off grizzly bears with his eyes closed and one hand tied behind his back.

Is this (link (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_VlVckrUgY)) him?

pb34
04-07-2007, 02:25 PM
Is this (link (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_VlVckrUgY)) him?

Haha that was a pretty funny vid.

Maxx-Damage
04-07-2007, 04:37 PM
Listen to the song and come back to us letting us know what you think.
U guys gotta lower that standard to maybe Smooth Crimial by alien ant farm.:)

bigred76
04-07-2007, 04:43 PM
Maxx... that's a Micheal Jackson song. AAF merely redid it. :rolleyes:

bamf-hacker
04-07-2007, 04:51 PM
you guys forgot that you have to be rich to afford the Mod yearly dues.

Maxx-Damage
04-07-2007, 06:46 PM
I have no other comment to bigred besides total shock........

bigred76
04-07-2007, 07:20 PM
Lol... Kids these days. Not all songs are originals. :)

pb34
04-07-2007, 07:27 PM
Maxx... that's a Micheal Jackson song. AAF merely redid it. :rolleyes:

Haha I even knew that, and I don't know much.