03-24-2007, 04:13 PM
I think you mean the blowback?

Egreen
03-24-2007, 04:17 PM
ok sure the guys on
TEAM USMG call it blow by sorry

DRAGON
03-24-2007, 05:10 PM
I call it blowby as well. Stack tubed blowback is the type of marker Spyder's are -

To answer, get a different bolt. I use an aluminum MR1 bolt(has o-rings) on mine -

Egreen
03-25-2007, 04:13 AM
nice on full auto with like 10 balls in the hopper it just blows them out

darth massacre
03-25-2007, 08:43 AM
The easiest fix - and most expensive - is to get a force fed loader.

I think Booth Man had some successes in dealing with it. IIRC you do need an in line regulator to convert it to an LP operation.

The Booth Man
03-25-2007, 01:16 PM
The easiest fix - and most expensive - is to get a force fed loader.

I think Booth Man had some successes in dealing with it. IIRC you do need an in line regulator to convert it to an LP operation.

Yeah I did. Before I bought a force fed loader, I had chops every game. Very frustating! If I you are trying to fix chopping due to blowby there are several things you can do. Here is what I did to reduce blowby and virtually eliminate chops:

1. Force fed loader
2. A bolt with O-rings
3. Get a good regulator that will....
- Prevent spikes in velocity
- Reduce the pressure to anything below 600 psi (Mine operates at 450 psi, and I only had to use a weaker valve spring)

ELMoxim
04-04-2007, 10:32 AM
[/QUOTE]
3. Get a good regulator that will....
- Prevent spikes in velocity
- Reduce the pressure to anything below 600 psi (Mine operates at 450 psi, and I only had to use a weaker valve spring)[/QUOTE]

What did you go with? I am learning a little every day, so I am trying to see if there is a regulator that dosn't make me remove the fore grip-housing...

E

The Booth Man
04-04-2007, 11:45 AM
Well it depends on whether you are using co2 of HPA. If you want to stick with co2 the best regulators on the market are:

Bob Long Torpedo $25-50
Palmers Stabilizer $60-120 www.palmer-pursuit.com
I have both, but I primarily use the Stabilizer.

The Stabilizer comes in a few different flavors...
-Male
With the male you have two options:
1. Remove the shroud and screw it into the vertical ASA
2. Screw it into the ASA below the trigger frame and run a remote line from a harness to the regulator (Which is how mine is used)
-Female
You can place this regulator under the trigger frame using mounting brackets sold seperately from Palmers. You can then screw a tank into the female end
-Inline
Not too sure on how you use this one

Check out the link I provided, I know the Stabilizer is more expensive, but it is the better choice overall. You won't be dissapointed once you get it all going.

Good luck

Hob Hayward
04-04-2007, 11:45 AM
I'd put a good bolt with o-rings at the top of the list. That is the best way by far to eliminate blow by. www.alamocitypaintball.com makes good cheap bolts that will fix your blow by issues, if you do get one, make sure to get it with o-rings.

zornox
04-04-2007, 04:41 PM
Hey guys Ive been trying to get some answers about a Reg for my Mr3 , cant seen to get help inthe mr3 threads so ill try here. Was looking for a Reg that would go in the Mr3 grip. I have a Alamo City low bolt and striker and running HPA with a remote. I seen some peeps talking about CP reg they only go up to 500 psi tho right? 900 psi max input. Was told Mr3 run's at 800psi or so. So not sure if CP reg would work. I seen a nice set up in MR3 Lp project, but im running Hp so any tips i could get would be nice.

http://www.spyder.tv/forums/showthread.php?t=6696-- shows cp reg set up

QuiGonKen
04-04-2007, 07:18 PM
I call it blowby as well. Stack tubed blowback is the type of marker Spyder's are -

To answer, get a different bolt. I use an aluminum MR1 bolt(has o-rings) on mine -

how make the mr1 bolt fit the mr2?